ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Young man, wait till you start financing your OWN car, living off your hard-earn money, without any financial support from your parents, then only you come to me and tell me what is siasui and what is not. Till then, don't say this no good, that no good.

Aiyo bro, didn't say proton not good or watever. U misunderstood my meaning. Imagine driving a Mitsubishi Lancer look alike on the road alongside with the real Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0GT.

What I'm trying to say is, why not come up with own creativity in designing new proton cars? Such as GEN2 and Persona is based on own originality. I just hope proton would come up with something new rather than just create something that is quite similar to another car.

I'm living with my own hard-earn money but just that I don't need to pay for housing loan or car loan at the moment yet :biggrin:

That's why I can't own a car yet :frown:

:beer:

5115, your relatives?? Hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:
IMAG0791.jpg

SF, this Honda EX5 can go as fast as your car...and faster than most.....speed cut motor style...from 120 max now can go until 220.....:adore::adore:
IMAG0794.jpg

according to fellow here in kepong & seremban thread,me memang have many relatives...

hey guys,this is the pic i took during my visit to the stadium yesterday.going to book the court later.

020820101004.jpg

020820101005.jpg

handphone cacat + dark enviroment= blur pic,sorry.

TR:
That Honda EX5, is more like a bike to hell leh :afraid: :banghead:
With a normal bike to go at that speed is really crazy.

SF,mine stock suzuki RG 110c.c get 160-170km/h 13 years ago...and my friend stock new EX-5 120km/h like standard speed oni...nowadays dun play play with small bike,180km/h is consider sup sup water

btw,never tried the speedo reading between bikes and cars,anyone tested the difference with same reading on speedo?

But very dangerous la to ride that fast on a bike. If superbike I might dare to do that but still can't really give much of a comment cuz I don't have a bike license :rofl:

No metal to protect u leh if accident :afraid:

ST:
If not mistaken is around 14 courts there bro.

Wow super empty place, only 3 courts there?

that was ard 11am bro,only 1 cleaner sweeping the floor and there are 19 courts over there.

But very dangerous la to ride that fast on a bike. If superbike I might dare to do that but still can't really give much of a comment cuz I don't have a bike license :rofl:

No metal to protect u leh if accident :afraid:

ST:
If not mistaken is around 14 courts there bro.

superbike=super fast to heaven if u don't know how to control.

look at those rempit play superman on the bike :stupid:...how i wish they go and meet their lord sooner.

that was ard 11am bro,only 1 cleaner sweeping the floor and there are 19 courts over there.

superbike=super fast to heaven if u don't know how to control.

look at those rempit play superman on the bike :stupid:...how i wish they go and meet their lord sooner.

Lolz! It reminds me of one stupid dumb rempit teen around age 22 that tried to show off in front of my secondary school last time when I was form 5.

After school in the afternoon, this smart ass was riding his bike then of course, the bus stop is full of girls as usual. He went and do Superman on his bike and lost control and fell right after he accelerate :laugh: Really laugh my ass off that time and serve him right :top:

Not only me...the girls are laughing too and some said "Serve him right" so dumb.

Superman stunt is only meant for Motocross Stunt Sports or X-GAMES...:stupid:

SF, those the macha got big balls mah...sure dare to go until 220km/h loh...

so finally they road test those waja replacement models...was wondering how much changes they'll make...lazy fellers didnt even touch the rear n headlamps...just copy, paste then rebadge n sell...those ori mitsu lancers sales will drop after this...

need to buy racquet, the last carbonex 8 DX from standard 6 till now dunno gone where liow..

that was ard 11am bro, only 1 cleaner sweeping the floor and there are 19 courts over there.

5115 was cleaning the 19 courts that time, because only 1 guy there he mentioned. That's why he was there to take the photos :biggrin:

only 1 cleaner and only 1 ppl is different la bai~if im the cleaner,i'll definitely let u all play for free from 12am-6am

anyway,the court was just booked.tried to get the best condition court with the limited lights on,found 1 but too bad it was occupied under long term booking...get the 2nd best and we may change court next time if we found any better court (provided it is not booked la)

pls correct me if im wrong...

newbie in learning...

JZZ-soarer
JZA-chaser
JZS-aristo
JZX-mark 2/cresta

ngam???

:driver:

if im not mistaken,chaser & mark 2 or cresta is same,JZX.other than that,i think is korek korek correct

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom