ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
i love proton because the parts easy to obtain and the spare parts price range frm high to low also got...hehe

btw,the newer gen of proton parts really not cheap...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
From experience I'd say the perfect number is 6, 5 is a bit tiring, 4 can die ady, 8 is too many you'll get too cooled down between games and find it hard to play.
tried to play in 3 pairs/court,my partner is pretty good and i almost killed myself for playing 2 games in a row...

6 is a good number for hokkiens too, they pronounce it as 'luck'.

5 is a bit tiring, hmm.. no wonder 5115 always say he is tired :biggrin:
5115 has 2 "luck" la

weih...me auto listed 1 ma~~~:biggrin:
UGPM

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
wht happen bro????????yummy will go to japan soon ar??????:hmmmm::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

我會好好的~花還香香的~
g.g translate:I would be good also the smell of flowers ~ ~:rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
old song baru meaningful 1....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
What's going on?? why suddenly so many Chinese video??

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That proton Lan-Ja really cannot la...rear look like Lancer and front is totally ugly...Proton Lancer...i really rather buy Proton BLM :stupid:

5115, u got pm

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Habislar after this. All the bodykit shop close down cuz nomore wajalution...

monaro

Dec 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
:smokin:.....................

Tauke,.... ini beruang gua punya oo... itu punggung sudah kasi chop ® sama © sama™... jadi kalo tauke mau guna mesti kasi bayar wang sama gua. Apa bulih buat? beruang ini manyak kuat makan ooo.. Jadi halap tauke lain kali sila ingat kasi wang hor... tima kasih manyak² LOL! :biggrin:

[H] [K] [S];4400505 said:
Habislar after this. All the bodykit shop close down cuz nomore wajalution...
I think the impact on the "REAL" Mitsu lancer owners will be even bigger! After this sure FIRE SALE giler babi!

That proton Lan-Ja really cannot la...rear look like Lancer and front is totally ugly...Proton Lancer...i really rather buy Proton BLM :stupid:
Respect you bro that even its all covered up with black tapes, amazingly you still can see the front... However, fear not cuz from the look of it, all u have to change is the nose+bumper(subject to more changes) to the mitsubishi one and VOILA! you have a brand new malaysian made CY2A!

And if you have a couple of pennies more to spend, transplant a [H][K]-liked CK GSR engine(READ 300+whp) in and feel the Gs! LOL:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Respect you bro that even its all covered up with black tapes, amazingly you still can see the front... However, fear not cuz from the look of it, all u have to change is the nose+bumper(subject to more changes) to the mitsubishi one and VOILA! you have a brand new malaysian made CY2A!

And if you have a couple of pennies more to spend, transplant a [H][K]-liked CK GSR engine(READ 300+whp) in and feel the Gs! LOL:biggrin:

Roughly can see la...:biggrin:

Really won't buy man...is like 90% look alike adi...mensiasuikan to drive something similar to another brand which is the original Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0GT.

Especially the rear design really look alike wor...won't get sue meh..? :hmmmm:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
就好~~别假强~~
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tauke,.... ini beruang gua punya oo... itu punggung sudah kasi chop ® sama © sama™... jadi kalo tauke mau guna mesti kasi bayar wang sama gua. Apa bulih buat? beruang ini manyak kuat makan ooo.. Jadi halap tauke lain kali sila ingat kasi wang hor... tima kasih manyak² LOL! :biggrin:
ei n.Murano,let him rest la....i saw him cramping almost 24hx5days liao..:thefinger:

monaro

Dec 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Really won't buy man...is like 90% look alike adi...mensiasuikan to drive something similar to another brand which is the original Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0GT.
Young man, wait till you start financing your OWN car, living off your hard-earn money, without any financial support from your parents, then only you come to me and tell me what is siasui and what is not. Till then, don't say this no good, that no good.

Especially the rear design really look alike wor...won't get sue meh..? :hmmmm:
Proton saga = Mitsubishi Lancer Fiore C11A

Proton Wira = Mitsubishi Lancer CB2A

Proton Satria = Mitsubishi Mirage/Colt Cyborg CB4A

Proton Putra = Mitsubishi Mirage Asti CB4A

Proton Perdana = Mitsubishi Galant/Eterna E54A

Proton Juara = Mitsubishi Town Box U62W

Proton Tiara = Citroën AX 11 ZA

Perodua Kancil = Daihatsu Mira

Perodua Rusa = Daihatsu Zebra/Citivan/Devan

Perodua Kenari = Daihatsu Move

Perodua Kembara = Daihatsu Terios

Perodua Kelisa = Daihatsu Cuore

Perodua Myvi = Daihatsu Sirion/Boon || Toyota Passo

Perodua Viva = 6th Gen Daihatsu Mira

Perodua Nautica = Daihatsu Bego/ 2nd Gen Terios

Naza Ria = Kia Carnival

Naza Citra = Kia Carens 2nd Gen

Naza Citra II Rondo = Kia Carens 3rd Gen

Naza Sorento = Kia Sorento

Naza Forza/Sutera = Hafei Lobo

Naza 206 Bestari = Peugeot 206

Naza Picanto/Suria = Kia Picanto

So... Which car do you wanna sue first?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Blank, you broke up with your GF? don't be sad la....always can find a new one...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The highly popular 1,5L Vios has been facelifted for 2021 and is set to arrive with a new sportier face and a range of new safety features. Bookings are now open and will begin now via online and the dealerships. The newly enhanced Vios, with its Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) that includes pre-collision system (PCS) and lane departure alert (LDA) earn it a 5-start ASEAN NCAP safety rating...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience