ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
So i will get RCL first since i m using it and quite last long, most brand with same range of shuttlecock cost ard the same, rm50+/-.

TR...car DIY ar?

ur making it sound like a session of karma sutra only...

:rofl: :laugh: LOLZ!

TR:
Sand paper? what are you modding on your car bro? 6 hours wor...is sounds like washing, polishing and waxing your car? Doing touch ups and thinks like tat :hmmmm:

yes kentgoh,pls proceed the purchase and claim back from me.

Arturo, and SF....

I was doing port & polish for my throttle body, also cleaning the whole TB took out the stepper motor, AFM, idle controller..etc.....DIY style....now the throttle body also enlarge already and looks like new...shinning.....Hahahahaha....but needs a lot of patience and and arm power.....my 2 arms not lembik already.....will post a few pictures..

guys, me oso living in kepong area, kepong baru area thr...bt recently crashed my car, hahah waiting for it to get fixed...

TR:
Ic...Ic...do share photos. Only tried cleaning car rims until hand lembik and pain nia :rofl:

guys, me oso living in kepong area, kepong baru area thr...bt recently crashed my car, hahah waiting for it to get fixed...

Welcome...welcome bro. No other car that can be use for the meantime bro? Which part of Kepong Area? We are having TT tonight :smile:

How come crash btw? :hmmmm:
Drift car?

Last edited:
SF, how come clean rim also hand lembik?? if like this....then I think your hand will patah if you do port & polish for TB...Hahahaha

SF, how come clean rim also hand lembik?? if like this....then I think your hand will patah if you do port & polish for TB...Hahahaha
Lolz! Cuz 1st time cleaning using Tar Remover only. Rub until go *BLING* *BLING* without polish also look so *BLING* adi :rofl:

SF onli drift cars can crash izzit??
Haha! :laugh:

That's not what I mean la :rofl:
Hoping that he is driving a drift car so that got another Drift King in Kepong adi...Since seremban adi got 1 Drift King....not sure what his name Start with "M" one. Very popular in NS :biggrin:

SF, then you must be the Kepong Cock King.....Muahahahahaha

derrick, you finally come out from your hiding hole...

Oh~~~so it's IWILLSLIDECOCKKING la~~~

:rofl: :laugh: Veilsidecockking :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Btw, anyone interested in this? :biggrin:

image053fz1.jpg

image061tk3.jpg

SF, what you waiting for...I guess it's a Toyota Bb

Top Bottom