ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
something wrong with this years world cup results..looks like all the sports also got something wrong..saw in badminton than india is dominating in some events..

i also tot greek gonna lose to nigeria too...because their country got financial problem ma....manatau 2nd half 2 goal....lol

sure ma..cause nigeria onli playing with 10 man..one of the player dunno do wat at the sideline with the greece player than already kena red card..

i also tot greek gonna lose to nigeria too...because their country got financial problem ma....manatau 2nd half 2 goal....lol

i got some conclusion after the KOR vs ARG matched:rolleyes:

how about England tonight? will something unexpected coming out too? *sigh*

wat conclusion..share share a bit..let us know..

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

most probaly..the unexpected will happen before the match when SF comes for TT..thats the unexpected d..hehehe..

SE86
correct, that's the unexpected :rofl:
by the way, where is SF? he logged in a while ago.

khoo
they can win Grammy Award jor :biggrin:

erm..maybe he busy with his job and dun wan to talk anything until tonights TT...i go for break time first..

erm..maybe he busy with his job and dun wan to talk anything until tonights TT...i go for break time first..

Wht job?? must b 15minutes goncang-ing aka membergetarkan kepalanya job juz now:rock:

many types of kepala..maybe all kepala also he getarkan la..

walao...endless head vibration since last night

Btw,anyone wanted to tt at Kepong Food Court tonight?i'll be there start from 7.30pm...see u guys there

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom