ZTH Kepong Area's TT

SE - ask him lar...well at least he got consistency,as only tomei,later come in HKS,Nismo,den TRD in his car...fuiseh..power...wakaka

he used to drink susu dumex instead of play tomei haicam*

Last edited:
need to clarify which type of Tomei sponsor him:

1. tomei_logo.jpg

or
  2. Je_tomei.gif

should have a lot of blink blink stuffs inside the cockpit there kot, from Tomei :biggrin:

The mods are waiting for him if he come back again.....think he can play play here......

should have a lot of blink blink stuffs inside the cockpit there kot, from Tomei :biggrin:

Yala, engine cover made of 1000K of Gold from TOMEI, Gear Knob made from 1000K of Gold from TOMEI.

Brake and Accelerator Pedals made from TOMEI White Gold.

:rofl:

I can imagine how hard to drive the car during the day from the sun reflection :rofl:

well ok mah,juz like those chrome car at saudi...bling bling yo,roll in style...wakaka...but slow..since all using gold de..wakaka

mercedes_mclaren_slr01.jpg

From what I was told and read, this is not any Chrome Paint wor...is White Gold?

Own by a Millionaire

if use HID behind him even better :biggrin:

must wear rayban polarized liao... :biggrin:

hey guys, if seremban taikos come up to kl on saturday, you all wan makan dinner together ar? we can go restaurant and order few dishes lo...

Last edited:
Mizu, What time do you guys proposed on SAT night? I need to ask my gf again when is my father-in-law coming back....if it's on SAT night then I won't be able to go as I need to fetch him from airport and have dinner together......

I will ask the other 2 see if on the 4th June whether we will be free to come down or not.

Mizu, What time do you guys proposed on SAT night? I need to ask my gf again when is my father-in-law coming back....if it's on SAT night then I won't be able to go as I need to fetch him from airport and have dinner together......

I will ask the other 2 see if on the 4th June whether we will be free to come down or not.

depends on u guys lor... after whole day in the sun, if u all wanna go shower first, then we can go for dinner around 7:30pm like that la... if dun mind everyone sweaty and smelly, then can go straight to makan... hahahahaha

but i prefer to go home and shower first... :biggrin:

anything buzz me at 012 335 0038

Top Bottom