ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Oh...I used to work with a friend's dad petrol station. Now, still working at petrol station. Working for Shell now as part time at Manjalara. At night, do some deliveries as usual.

ko biar betul bawak AE86???

even a TE72 panda kasi main hantam AE86....:rofl:

wah..no one talk about mr nottomention..the line with those words so close i also dunno how to read..i think need to enter inside the monitor onli can read..

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

that fella come back with wat name d?i yesterday one night din open than already 2-3 pages..

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

bai for TE71 and TE72 kasi google la..easier..

fstrader:
Yes, that's the vios owner. Light blue vios.

SE86:
He came back with ZTHISS_HAI. I can't find his name liao even when I type. Maybe got banned again. He is ban for life but is kinda funny having him back once awhile :rofl:

I put the blank column as an 'O' to prevent any vulgar words use.

Last edited:
SF
i try to find it..but than also cannot find..maybe kena ban again d..wonder wat will be his next name..haha..

SE86:
There was once I 4 days didn't open and I have to read like almost 10 - 15 pages for Seremban and Kepong TT thread. :banghead: really admire u guys :adore:

Ya wor..can't find his name...maybe next name to prevent getting ban, he will change his name to 6116 or ilove5115 :rofl:

yea..correct..our taikor pai one one pai got admirer d..haha..

yeehau86:
U try and find. Can't find liao...Search not found :rofl:

SE86:
At least now he got a few ppl in his list that will remember him for life ma hehe! :rofl:

yesterday searched already, didn't manage to get it :mad:

thread kena deleted kot

aiyo..really blur liow..dunno wats going on already..dunno where to look for his thread also..he is always with tomei..tomei sponser him ka?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom