[WTB] AE101 Crystal Backlamp with Reflector

aci

Jul 6, 2007
I have seen AE101 Crystal Rear lamp with Reflector and any AE101 stuff. Do you have any suggestion to find this thing.

Thanx ...

Last edited:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
opsss....
wrong info

Last edited:

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
bro,
Ae101 crystal rear lamp can get......but rear centre reflector which one u want?
The ori centre reflector very damn hard to source le......
If aftermarket one, afraid u won't like it.....

aci

Jul 6, 2007
bro,
Ae101 crystal rear lamp can get......but rear centre reflector which one u want?
The ori centre reflector very damn hard to source le......
If aftermarket one, afraid u won't like it.....
i want the crystal rear lamp 1 set with the centre reflector. here i found 1 but to expensive. it's from taiwan one. erm ... what do you mean with the aftermarket. do you have pic

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
i want the crystal rear lamp 1 set with the centre reflector. here i found 1 but to expensive. it's from taiwan one. erm ... what do you mean with the aftermarket. do you have pic
Huh....taiwan one expensive...? How much u were quoted for it?
Last time oso i buy taiwan cyrstal rear lamp but without centre reflector le...cause i want the ori centre reflector which is nicer ......
pic argh......
have to look for it 1st le.....

aci

Jul 6, 2007
Huh....taiwan one expensive...? How much u were quoted for it?
Last time oso i buy taiwan cyrstal rear lamp but without centre reflector le...cause i want the ori centre reflector which is nicer ......
pic argh......
have to look for it 1st le.....
my ori rear lamp is orange/red. not nice if using the ori reflector with the crystal rear lamp. sorry bro, i dont have any pic of it coz i juz seen it on catalog. here the price is rm700++. the crytal rear lamp with reflector. is it reasonable

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
my ori rear lamp is orange/red. not nice if using the ori reflector with the crystal rear lamp. sorry bro, i dont have any pic of it coz i juz seen it on catalog. here the price is rm700++. the crytal rear lamp with reflector. is it reasonable
bro,
When i say ori reflector, i meant the centre reflector which is red in color with red n white at the side of the centre reflector.
It's the standard ori reflector for ae101 year 94 n 95 where its rear corner lamp is white n red, not red n orange.
I believe the one u saw in catalogue is the same one i used to use....just that i only buy the rear crystal lamp without their centre reflector......:shades_smile:

chen9686

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
I'm selling de original japan... normal red n white 1...
N de pic i upload 2 share n discuss... :)
N i looking de reflactor oso lid de pic of black calor 1...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We will once again be blessed with Mini’s zipping around the dirt tracks of the World Rally Championship next year and their machine of choice has been unveiled at the Paris Motor Show.

The platform of choice is a Countryman S that has been given the full over treatment by the boys at Prodrive. As we mentioned earlier, the team will only be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience