[WTB] AE101 Crystal Backlamp with Reflector

aci

Jul 6, 2007
I have seen AE101 Crystal Rear lamp with Reflector and any AE101 stuff. Do you have any suggestion to find this thing.

Thanx ...

Last edited:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
opsss....
wrong info

Last edited:

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
bro,
Ae101 crystal rear lamp can get......but rear centre reflector which one u want?
The ori centre reflector very damn hard to source le......
If aftermarket one, afraid u won't like it.....

aci

Jul 6, 2007
bro,
Ae101 crystal rear lamp can get......but rear centre reflector which one u want?
The ori centre reflector very damn hard to source le......
If aftermarket one, afraid u won't like it.....
i want the crystal rear lamp 1 set with the centre reflector. here i found 1 but to expensive. it's from taiwan one. erm ... what do you mean with the aftermarket. do you have pic

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
i want the crystal rear lamp 1 set with the centre reflector. here i found 1 but to expensive. it's from taiwan one. erm ... what do you mean with the aftermarket. do you have pic
Huh....taiwan one expensive...? How much u were quoted for it?
Last time oso i buy taiwan cyrstal rear lamp but without centre reflector le...cause i want the ori centre reflector which is nicer ......
pic argh......
have to look for it 1st le.....

aci

Jul 6, 2007
Huh....taiwan one expensive...? How much u were quoted for it?
Last time oso i buy taiwan cyrstal rear lamp but without centre reflector le...cause i want the ori centre reflector which is nicer ......
pic argh......
have to look for it 1st le.....
my ori rear lamp is orange/red. not nice if using the ori reflector with the crystal rear lamp. sorry bro, i dont have any pic of it coz i juz seen it on catalog. here the price is rm700++. the crytal rear lamp with reflector. is it reasonable

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
my ori rear lamp is orange/red. not nice if using the ori reflector with the crystal rear lamp. sorry bro, i dont have any pic of it coz i juz seen it on catalog. here the price is rm700++. the crytal rear lamp with reflector. is it reasonable
bro,
When i say ori reflector, i meant the centre reflector which is red in color with red n white at the side of the centre reflector.
It's the standard ori reflector for ae101 year 94 n 95 where its rear corner lamp is white n red, not red n orange.
I believe the one u saw in catalogue is the same one i used to use....just that i only buy the rear crystal lamp without their centre reflector......:shades_smile:

chen9686

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
I'm selling de original japan... normal red n white 1...
N de pic i upload 2 share n discuss... :)
N i looking de reflactor oso lid de pic of black calor 1...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,
my friend wants to buy a celica ta23st..
he was wondering if he can transplant a alfa engine into the celica? or any kind of engines?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience