ae92 can fix ae101 crystal lamp n rear lamp ?

hello86

Known Member
may i know ae92 can fix ae101 crystal lamp n fix the ae101 rear lamp ?
i ask alot workshop already ... they all said cant fix ...
my car fender bumper bonet all is orginal ae92 ....

well... of course cannot lah bro...u try to go and have a look at the shape of ae92 and ae101... is totally different... but if u insist...can... i have to buy ae101 fender/bonnet/bumper than u need a bit of mods...than baru u can fix in ur head lamp...as for the rear...i really advise u dun...cus they will need to cut n weld... to fit in that ae101 and if not mistaken also...is a totally cannot...cus shape also totally different... is like having a Proton wira to install Proton Waja lamp... just my 2 cent...peaceee.....:biggrin:

can can... can find.... u can just PM AE101Wong...he got supply...kekekeke... Ivan is his name... Lobang king is the nick name...kekeke

I tot u wan to find your CRYSTAL LAMP FOR AE92~!!! RITE? PM AE101Wong... cus he got supply AE92 CRYSTAL LAMP~

may i know ae92 can fix ae101 crystal lamp n fix the ae101 rear lamp ?
i ask alot workshop already ... they all said cant fix ...
my car fender bumper bonet all is orginal ae92 ....

front conversion I saw before, but rear conversion I never seem before yet.
Front conversion still need to cut and paste job, it can be done. But still depend your fixer skill.

I'm planning on my front convertion...as my fender/bonnet/headlight/bumber is still sleeping at my store.. Cut and paste job is needed.... depends on how good is the mechanic works also...tats why until now i still dun dare to do..cus haven't found a good mechanic yet...

hahaha..if wanna see example ae90 wif front using seg ae100 try this 28th feb MUSC drag at cyberjaya..sure can see...but please beware tat this car coz got IC at the front bumper....
front sebijik SEG but its acctually SE...always joinning the drag in turbo category..
watever it is..
im so proud coz this car still can be a challenger for others normal turbo conversion brand like 1.8 n 2.0 cc mitsu..and yes..its oni a 1.6 cc turbo from 4agze engine.. :adore::adore::adore:

i oso don dare lo .... later not nice than omg jor ....
i don like my car ae92 rear bumper n lamp .... donknow how 2 modify o wat ....
any idea ???

err...idea r....
how about customize ur rear bumper using fiber...exp..using b13 rear lips...
look more nicer to me..

I notice that ur rear lamp is the old model of ae90... maybe u can try to go and buy the late model ae90/ae92 corolla rear lamp.. jsut plug and play..and as for the car plater holder..u have to change it too... all plug and play..than will be nicer liaw..i think all the bumper sud look the same...maybe do a bit of bodykit like adding a bit of lips on it... will look nice..i saw quite a lot of ppl doing it...

so just want ask...
how about AE90 can just install the AE100 SEG years 94 model bumper without modify and AE100 body part...?
any ae90 member have done it before...?

u mean the front bumber rite? i think a little bit of mods on the ae100 front bumber has to be done abit... i actually saw a few ae90 with front convertion of ae100 by using ae100 bonnet/fender/bumber/headlamps and signal...

see this car.. reflector hidup laa.. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 23046790049_large.jpg
    23046790049_large.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 23046790050_large.jpg
    23046790050_large.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 134
drill a whole at the back...pasang the bulb... hahaha... i cin cai say only... kekeke.. but seriously..i think tat's how they do it lah...

ae92 can fix seg bumper jus nid abit modify jeh ...
hey ... tat ae92 behind use wat model rear lamp ??? very nice leh ...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom