WRX sti or Evo iX, some opinion

Subaru

Subaru much better bro....

As for evo, you might not know sum fella will convert a
proton similar to it......but not Subaru..........

of coz when u test drive and see the car in detail, u'll surely notice the difference between real evo and wiralution/wajalution...

but then, impreza's design are getting uglier and uglier lar...no hope adi... prefer the old version with rectangle headlamp...

the latest design looks almost the same with chevrolet optra... so why not choose optra??.. cheaper mah....

bro, skyline wira oso got ah.......i saw subaru putra b4.....watever u got oso ppl can copy.....malaysia ppl damn creative..

From my test drive i still prefer the new STi 2006 car.... So much more refnine. Have anyone one seen any 2.5STi in any show rooms so far? Now that would be the car to test drive.

Aiyoh if everbody wants to be different get a STi Forester or a Evo estate that is AYCless....
The best is still Cannondale's monster.

BabyGodzillaGTi-R said:
From my test drive i still prefer the new STi 2006 car.... So much more refnine. Have anyone one seen any 2.5STi in any show rooms so far? Now that would be the car to test drive.

Aiyoh if everbody wants to be different get a STi Forester or a Evo estate that is AYCless....
The best is still Cannondale's monster.

woi my car slow bai, later ppl come and cucuk me !!

a little off topic here, since u mentioned bout 'malaysia boleh', i saw a Kancil in KL with the sticker PTi... thought it was quite hillarious and 'creative'.... :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom