wira/putra/satria with EVO3 front body kit, is it legal in malaysia?

PutraEvo

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
just wondering to change the original wira body kit to EVO3 front bodykit. is it legal??

thanks!

dev

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Pert, Australia
nope it illegal bro.. they want everything original like factory release... muahahaha if u change make sure u got enough money to pay them o keep changing ur body part always 4 inspection.. :biggrin:

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
yup... u need to keep ur ori looking...
the promote bodykit is legal..

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
promote is legal but then soft like bread. and then nowadays promote is not nice anymore. many ah beng using it. hahah... the so-called nice bumper become ah beng bumper liao.

original is still the best.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
lolz... either keep original or promote lo... promote still looks cun mah... i only see many ahbeng use evo bodykits la... or batmobile style bodykits...

dev

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Pert, Australia
SkYwAlKeR said:
lolz... either keep original or promote lo... promote still looks cun mah... i only see many ahbeng use evo bodykits la... or batmobile style bodykits...
sorry to say bro, my opinion is the other way from urs... if ur car no Evo engine o turbo then dun la... if got, wats wrong to make it to Evo wannabe? promote body kit look nicer? i dun think so... langgar alittle also drop down... how many times want to tampal? its either original o evo (both also original rite?)... but depending on individual choice anyway.. :biggrin:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
PutraEvo, the actual matter is like this ...

U can have Proton cars converted to Mitsubishi body, but ... u may not alter the original chassis to put ure alternative Mitsubishi cloth to ure car. Altering original chassis are non-permittable .. and remember!, traffic police have no authority to stop ure car! .. only JPJ can..

And .. make sure not to tag MITSUBISHI EMBLEM .. u must! wear PROTON logo. MITSUBISHI EMBLEM is not-permittable also.

and finally .. make sure ure car look neat and nice .. and not like circus car .. soo colourful and eye-striking which may lead to JPJ's to stop u when they see.

JPJ know's on which front part modification leads to chassis alteration, MIVEC & LANCER front looks are permittable due to compatibility. Previously they dont allow, but nowadays they loosen the rules .. and Proton logo is a must.

Approved ...
- Compatible Mitsubishi front part, fender, bonnet, headlamp & signal lights.
- Proton logo.
- Nice and neat look.

tats all ..u may go on the road!

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
hmmm...
im using e3 bodykits...
met wif jpj like 3-4 times, showed them the engine papers, n im off to go...
hehehehe...
no prob...
but, truthfully i think, its all depends on u, how u carry urself infront of them, if u get lan-c, then, kena la... haha..

dev

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Pert, Australia
kRiminaLz said:
hmmm...
im using e3 bodykits...
met wif jpj like 3-4 times, showed them the engine papers, n im off to go...
hehehehe...
no prob...
but, truthfully i think, its all depends on u, how u carry urself infront of them, if u get lan-c, then, kena la... haha..
yeah agree wit u bro... but depending on the officer also.. u not lan si they also still disturb o lan si wit u back... mayb u never kena during festival time.. the 2nd day of deepavali, my dad was driving my car.. got pulled over, REASON?? HID? hayoo old man also they want to disturb... u know y?? only i reason MONEY!! normal la, when not enough money they will come out wit of kind of stupid reason n faults... 2 years back if im not mistaken was bout tinted, now HID!! (both also i kena) y all this only happen during end of the year n near to festivals only? y other times, wat u do also they dun care? once again MONEY!! so u r very lucky mayb :biggrin: after my dad gave him RM50 he also happily left (so wat does this prove?)

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
dev said:
yeah agree wit u bro... but depending on the officer also.. u not lan si they also still disturb o lan si wit u back... mayb u never kena during festival time.. the 2nd day of deepavali, my dad was driving my car.. got pulled over, REASON?? HID? hayoo old man also they want to disturb... u know y?? only i reason MONEY!! normal la, when not enough money they will come out wit of kind of stupid reason n faults... 2 years back if im not mistaken was bout tinted, now HID!! (both also i kena) y all this only happen during end of the year n near to festivals only? y other times, wat u do also they dun care? once again MONEY!! so u r very lucky mayb :biggrin: after my dad gave him RM50 he also happily left (so wat does this prove?)
HEHEHE....
the blue pigs earn so little, that's y they need a bit more outside income to feed their little pigs... kehkehkeh.

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
hahahahaa.. side income ma....
nowadays.. many proton car wit evo bodykit & mivec hood...
if they really wanna catch... walau.... i also dunno how many kena liaw...

zakie

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
agreed with kriminaL...

me mYseLf using satria with mivec front set.... got nothin' probLem with those jpj ppL, theY aLL human aLso maaa..... jpj ppL aLso using car maa, even more Lan-c than us maaaa..... aLso got to do with u'r behaviour when drivin', aLwaYs remember Loorrr when daYLight dun drive Like 'sakai' or 'berok kena beLacan' tis behaviour wiLL sure give u a jpj inspection notice if u accidentaLLy meet with them, so if u wanna drive fast, or even much more than 'sakai', u gather around 6-10 cars of u'r frendz during saturdaY night fever, then just hit the highwaY!!! lets go to KLIA(cargo bay) !!! drag batLe maaa....

:dancing2:

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
ahakz..me even better..my car wearing full mivec body parts...i went to penang....n there it was...a roadbolok!!! so..i cuak lah!..got stopped by them...man im soo damn nerves..noe wat they ask...hey where did u get da bumper with the anntenna...coz im using it too...man...damn glad...so told him wat 2 hear..n chaloo!!!... MEANING; even jpj ppl mod their cars...heck..y shouldnt we?....live on mivec!

PutraEvo

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
I just bought a complete original EVO3 bodykit to fit in my car. i suddenly heard that in order to legalize it, we need to go to puspakom for chasssi aproval. that means once install the bodykits, since we alter the original front headlight, we have to het some aproval forms from JPJ.

Any such things like this meh??

TQ!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello fellow ZTH-ians:_: I'm having problems with my HID and i couldn't pinpoint the source.. When i switch on my headlamps it would look normal 10000k but after a while the bulb on the right starts to project yellow instead of the normal blue.. Is the ballast damaged or my car voltage is not stabalized? Thanks in advance for the help :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience