Why people do these things?

At uptown they are selling nike t shirts. I'm so sure that those t shirts are original because i found the same t shirt at nike shop in OU, and everything is the same, even the cloth used. The t shirts sold at uptown is made in malaysia and was meant to be exported to japan. And they sell it for around RM35 only

well i guess its overall ler... if your overall look like casual, or brandless, suddenly holding one LV bag.. sure sceptics will say itz fake, although it might be real.

i believe itz all bout mindset and self comfort....

same wot.. a wira with ori Rays engineering wheel will be regarded as a fake, while Evo wit replica is assumed to be using the ori.

heh heh heh....

Somebody looking for a fake Merc C-Class or Honda CRV?

pic09.jpg

pic14.jpg

Nothing beats the Chinese in imitation stuff...

hmmm.. no comment. heh he hheh... we were once there and still there... proton and mitsubishi... remember? heh heh heh.

Buy wisely.
If it's clothes, no point in buying branded though it'll last a long time. But, can you last that long?
Also, it depends on the price as well e.g. a DVD combo player at RM100. Though it only last a year or two, it's still worth it. I have 1 that's still working, after 2 years.

Why drink a cuppa kopi for RM10? Taste a bit better but it'll all cum out as shit, anyway.

For cars, it's worth paying a bit more for Jap rather than a Proton. The time and annual leaves spent in Proton's SC is NOT worth it unless one is getting a low salary and go nothing productive to do but spent in the SC, lor.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom