why malaysia not have professional body repair shop ?

sam1741

1,000 RPM
why malaysia not have body repair shop,
that is pro in their work.

like i always seen in other countries..
they will strip your car properly...
every parts they will put in proper rack (like bumpers, door panel, etc)
(not like last time i get back, the car got different lock knob and window winder)
they will sand and putty your car properly..
every job is done properly
i think most of the shop in u.s. also done things properly one

compare to here
why they cant do things more properly...
they just simply cover things with putty and spray,. than rust will comes from inside..
they never car to cover some parts properly before apply paint job..

i been to many shop
big one.. small one

the one with many cars queue up .. the one with less cars

all also like that one

why cant find someone can do work very tidy here..
i think ppl dun mind paying 2 times.. or even 3 times the price if they can receive a professional job...

very curious.

Malaysians are lazy ...

In US we can return back used items and refund the same money as we purchased if we dont like ...

what you talking bout ler...there was a couple of professional body repair here...there used to be one in USJ 1...master body or something...but can you honestly tell me how many malaysians would send their car there to be repaired there?heck it is at least double the usual amount one would spend on normal body repair shop...yet this pro body repairers aint get enuff to sustain running cost...most malaysians wants the best...but also wants the cheapest...how la?

sam1741 said:
why cant find someone can do work very tidy here..
i think ppl dun mind paying 2 times.. or even 3 times the price if they can receive a professional job...
Do you think paying 2 or 3 times more for a tidy workshop will make your carlooks better?? It's the workmanship that counts...... If people dont mind to pay 2 times more, you wont be having hard time to look for particular tidy shop, wont you?? This means that Malaysian wont even think twice if they're to pay twice the price...

Face it man...... If you bang your car, would you pay that much for same workmanship??

malaysian attitude to be blame.......
*sigh*
even said so; our consumer tribunal and awareness is not strong enough as compared to overseas.
Like what pointed out by SG; u could basically return anything u bought and get a full refund if ur not satisfied.
Why?.........because of they focused on consumer rights and obviously topped up by strong consumer awareness and strong rullings and enforcement from the sonsumer tribunal.
When is malaysia going to be like that!?!

b00n,
We'll be like that when Malaysia is called KwaiLouSia. hahaha Or Amerisia or Britishia. buahaha

yeah; it becomes so common to us to have the "let-it-be-we-can't-do-much-about-it" attitude.
That is because our consumer right is being violated easily and not enough enforcement to deal with it.

It's like after an accident; the car is in the particular workshop. After all is done; u have to sign a paper asking for the car to be realease and the insurance claim to be paid to the workshop.
If you're not satisfied; the next thing u know, U have to go on without a car for another additional 1 month! So what can we do?! Usually we'll have to just sign and let it be. Or maybe pay "extra" to have it fixed nicely........

*sigh*

all boils down to Malaysian attitude and mentality.

b00n,
Yep. And malaysian govt ain't shit about it cos they're getting heaps of dough from the citizens. So basically, they don't give a rat's ass whether malaysia is dying or not. That's why the malaysian law is like a comic book. Read it and put it aside and forget it.

must learn welding already. and save up for a welding machine as well. My car rusting already, wanna rebuild the whole thing, even worse here in kuching compare to KL, hard to find a good place to fix car body. didn't even have a profesinal car paint spraying place.

went to ketuk shop last week ... anaccident badly, iswara dented a-pillar .. still not consider total lost ..
if repair , RM11K-15K ...
come on la ...2nd hand 8K only

b00n said:
yeah; it becomes so common to us to have the "let-it-be-we-can't-do-much-about-it" attitude.
That is because our consumer right is being violated easily and not enough enforcement to deal with it.

It's like after an accident; the car is in the particular workshop. After all is done; u have to sign a paper asking for the car to be realease and the insurance claim to be paid to the workshop.
If you're not satisfied; the next thing u know, U have to go on without a car for another additional 1 month! So what can we do?! Usually we'll have to just sign and let it be. Or maybe pay "extra" to have it fixed nicely........

*sigh*

all boils down to Malaysian attitude and mentality.
ya...
malaysian are .. tends to keep quiet

example i take a long journey bus...
the aircond spoil already.. damn hot...
common.. at least someone go tell the driver la.. maybe he accidently switch off the temp.. maybe he can open the ventilation on the roof

but NO.. even though everyone is sweating...
everyone just keep quiet..
so as a malaysian , i also keep quiet...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom