where to get WAJA OEM seat with rails?

desmond937

Known Member
does anyone care to tell me where can i get the waja OEM seat with the rails? as in driver and passenger side. gonna sell off my car, so need to replace back the OEM seat. my previous one striped down already due to the usage of the rails for another seat. pls help me? thank you. btw, i stay in KL area. your help is much appreciated thousand times.

can anyone help me out? chop shop got sell? if yes where have u seen it? i dun want to go search around the town with no direction cos i usually only free at night, they all already close by then. sigh.....i heard hobby cushion got sell, but i dunno where to go, is it near wangsa maju? can show me the direction? pls pls pls again? thank you very much.

i tot in interior marketplace forum got some1 WTS... try to check la..
good luck

i tot in the market place>interrior forum got some1 WTS..try to check it out..good luck

desmond937 said:
does anyone care to tell me where can i get the waja OEM seat with the rails? as in driver and passenger side. gonna sell off my car, so need to replace back the OEM seat. my previous one striped down already due to the usage of the rails for another seat. pls help me? thank you. btw, i stay in KL area. your help is much appreciated thousand times.

Morning Dude,

I believe Kedai Hooby seat at Wangsa Maju area got Waja OEM seat coz previously when i went there for viewing of Hobby seat.

Anyway what kinda seat are u using right now coz i'm thinking of changing my OEM to sport seats (Semi bucket). Or have u sold of ur seats mate?

Perhaps we can workout something! :smile:

Regards,

i'm using recaro sr3. dun plan to sell it off cos using it not more than 1 year old since bought brand new.....can u show me how to go to the kedai hobby in wanga maju? can u pls help me? pls? PM me for the direction?

kedai hobby wangsa maju, direction anyone pls? urgent need it.........pls? thank you

Top Bottom