Where to do engine balancing?

(ADVAN)

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
K.L
Sifu,

i planning to send my engine for full balancing but i don have any idea who and where to send it.I heard there is 1 in damansara but im not sure abt it. Any other recommend reputated machinery shop can do this in kl? how much would they charge?

Last edited:

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
Sifu,

i planning to send my engine for full balancing but i don have any idea who and where to send it.I heard there is 1 in damansara but im not sure abt it. Any other recommend reputated machinery shop can do this in kl? how much would they charge?
try this number:012203 7052(ozzy). Very nice uncle, wont take long to do this. Takes 3 days at most if he doesn't many blocks in hand to balance. Pick up/delivery point is in ttdi jaya. Very reputable as most workshops sends it to him. Will cost approximately 300-500 (cant really remember:banghead: ). Owh yeah, dont forget to send your flywheel with the block :driver:

(ADVAN)

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
K.L
thanks for the info..btw, im staying in cheras..any machinery shop nearby cheras area can do tis task?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It has been reported before that Nissan is working on both a club racer and a V-spec version of the GT-R but we never really knew whether they were different models or the same with different names till now. Something like the Porsche GT3 and the GT3-RS, the two zilla's are both very different beasts and that the V-Spec variant will be similar to previous versions. A 220-pound weight reduction...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience