where are all the zth gal?

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Queenbee, twistedangel, jiajia, whit3puppy, lancerfreak86, mindysy?

all married already?
I MIZZ you all, man. Haha

Kopi

May 18, 2004
all run edi when ZTH gets too many 'I'm a very lonely man, can you make a lonely man happy?'... sorta... scroll down at General Talk, u know whylaaa...

NOSkill

But hey, we do get some new girls here too. For example: bikinigal, Hollergal, Uglygirl.( alphabetical order)

gloss

May 23, 2005
SJ
yea.

miss QueenBee , Mindy that batch.

now got so many gal. elaine also have 3 person liao. incredible. shld can them all out for TT. haha...

EVO3gsr

Jul 22, 2005
all scared oledi.....browse in car forum but see alot of senstive sex issues....wa....siao gila....cabut ledi :rock:

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
so fred, you are the one that scared all the zth gal away izzit?

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
chehh they wan to see, they see la...why prevert? ppl are born this way, if a guy is not hamsap then i think he betta become a gay or something lar!! :biggrin: even gays also hamsap one ma...human being la dudes :tongue: ...who dont need sex? monks??

"quoted from initial D AH MUK - god was once human, sometimes god/human also need to do this once a while" mauahahahahhahahahaaa:biggrin:

samulai, i chase them away? aahahhahahahahaha...any girls who are reading this, pls read properly " this is an open forum" for public, dont like it just dont click it or dont reply..habis cerita! :wink:

hi there to all gurus, i own a satria 1.3 manual year 1997. The engine of the car is very old and worn out and i thought of modifying it. since it was always underpowered. what engine should i go for?
i heard that mivec is good and there are a few mivecs to choose from.

Which of the mivec mods are legal for a 1.3 car of mine? adn waht are the difference for the mivecs in terms or price and performance.

can i also have a rough estimate on price for each modification for installation +...