What gear oil you using for your DC5?

it all depends on wat engine oil u using...

if u use petronas/shell engine oil..lets say rm200 4litres.....rm24 oil filter, labor rm10....rm234...u save almost half :)

dont even mention shell...

my friend is in the printing industry...and the other day while visiting his office...he was printing labels for "fake" shell engine oil....

from then on out i vowed to NEVER....EVER use Shell or any of those more "famous" average consumer brands...

would you guess that even some of the petrol stations are using them!! and i dont even know what they are using...COOKING OIL?!?! :mad:

dont even mention shell...

my friend is in the printing industry...and the other day while visiting his office...he was printing labels for "fake" shell engine oil....

from then on out i vowed to NEVER....EVER use Shell or any of those more "famous" average consumer brands...

would you guess that even some of the petrol stations are using them!! and i dont even know what they are using...COOKING OIL?!?! :mad:

normally they using recycled oil.... :)

just got my engine oil changed yesterday...and all i can say is... "WHAT A DIFFERENCE!"

i dont know whether the dealer serviced with the car with RM50 mineral oil...but after changing to Motul 300V...upon the first start-up the engine sounded so much quieter... no more coarse engine noise...and the revving felt so much smoother...

apparently it takes about 50 - 100km for the oil to coat the engine entirely... so i cant wait to take her out for a blast this weekend... and also get her on the dyno for baseline horsies... :biggrin:

Top Bottom