What do you think?

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
That advice is applicable to only 4-season countries.

In Msia you just need to consider :

1. 2 or 4 need changing? Got the budget? Change 4. No budget? Change 2 and put the new tyres at the back (assuming you drive a FWD)
2. Budget? There's a few ranges of tyre and each range gets progressively more expensive.
3. Brand and purpose? Michelin, Good Year, etc
4. Buy from where is the cheapest?

1. why put new tyre at back for FWD?
so, i assume new tyre at the front for RWD...

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
Thats cheap. Old tyres?
ATR Sport also RM235 I saw, but never ask.
Hows the feel? Please share!

new tyre la bro, btw you saw where atr sport rm235? same shop? About the feel i think it's ok, does not spin from 1st gear to 2nd to 3rd to 4th to 5th just like the previous yokohama A drive & rain definitely more confident than the yokohama which has almost reached it wear indicator, during rain i almost lost control with that yokohama at trunk road racing with a standard iswara when i went to perlis that's why i changed to new tyres.

The yokohama is 225/45/17 & i changed front only because behind ATR Sport 2 also 235/45/17 still new from previous owner, i downgrade front to 215 to avoid scraping at front fenders during bumps & corners & i lowered my gab a little bit more (to the max to be frank)

but i must admit when the front was on yokohama i did pressed the gas more wildly at tolls & traffic lights compared to now on ATR Sport 2 :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

wats the year made of the Achilles atr sport? if its 2014 then worth it la
if i'm not mistaken 2014 but earlier in the year, i will check back if i remember when i go home

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
HARLO. Asy 2 also not good for you, u wanna get ATR Sport 2 pulak.
Price trumps everything. If I pay 470 for a tyre I expect a lot. If I'm paying 200 only for the same size I don't get to complain as much. Hahaha

1. why put new tyre at back for FWD?
so, i assume new tyre at the front for RWD...
Why not? New tyres at the back to prevent oversteer since that's pretty hard to control in a FWD.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
if i'm not mistaken 2014 but earlier in the year, i will check back if i remember when i go home
It was shared on the Tyre Price List. Someone mentioned RM230 as well.
Hehe, got new tyre choice...for the future. Maybe ATR Sport 3 dy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The president of Fuji Heavy Industries, the parent company of Subaru, who together with Toyota, jointly developed a sports coupe together that is a spiritual successor to the iconic Toyota Corolla AE86, has let slip on a late 2011 launch for the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience