what a shame

csl

1,000 RPM
I read The Star this morning. I felt shame as a Malaysian. Kana, until the police need to come out a tell them not to do it again. I don't know why their parents never teach them to be behave a bit and I also don't know how this can be happen every freaking year. To be honest, if they do it on my car, I have no doubt to turn my steering wheel and start to make some fresh minced meat. Spraying something on people's car (during the car pass by) is not a funny thing to do. Leaving those sht on the road is letting accident to be happen. These miserable cunt should stay at home or go to church if they wanna celebrate but not on the road and disturb other people who don't celebrate Christmas.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/12/23/nation/5353346&sec=nation

GEORGE TOWN: Party all you want during the eve of Christmas and for the New Year countdown. Just don’t party your way to jail, warn the police.

“We will arrest those who spray aerosol foam at passers-by or motorists. Those who stomp on passing vehicles will also be arrested for vandalism,” said acting district police chief Supt Gan Kong Meng.

The police, he added, would be out in full force to pick up those engaging in “wild revelry”.

Some 500 policemen, Rela members and the Civil Defence Department will be deployed to monitor hot spots.

“Plainclothes policemen will also make their rounds in popular areas including Gurney Drive and Esplanade. The stretch along the seafront promenade is well known for very festive celebrations,” he said at his office yesterday.

For the past few years, celebrations had turned rowdy at Gurney Drive, Esplanade, Penang Road and Upper Penang Road.

A large number of revellers were detained for getting involved in fights, vandalism and spraying vehicles with aerosol foam.

Several roadside peddlers were also arrested for selling the aerosol foam in cans without permit.

Meanwhile, Penang Municipal Council public health and licensing committee co-chairman Tay Leong Seng said the council enforcement team would also be out on the streets.

“The council has not received any applications from peddlers who want to set up makeshift stalls during the celebrations.

“Those who plan to cash in on the celebrations will be arrested for conducting business without a licence,” he said.

I only know it happen at Penang only. Never heard it happen at any where else.

KL is ok to foam others and stomp on other ppl car...coz our police in KL and Selangor never say cannot do... only Penang is banned :rofl:

Its not only in Penang la. If you have been in KL around BB area you should know. Seems like only last year they started this "Sakai" behaviour. Where is the video where a local 360 modena kena spray kaw kaw by them?

BB and Kl damn bad weiiii..... !!!!

last time i kena b4 and i swore to my self i will never bring my car there again.

If anyone encounter this, please record a video clip or snap some photo. Upload to youtube or forums and show those ugly faces to the world.

Luckily I'm away, else need to spend money to buy 2 pcs used tires for the rear

if u clean it right after they spray...then should b fine...
if u leave it there...n then go party....then go home sleep till next day afternoon/evening leaving ur car under the sun...then good luck to u....there'll be a mark there forever!!!
one of my fren;s car kene before when we were in college last time....

Won't spoil the car paint but block the sight, make the road become a mess, and probably the empty can will throw onto your car. I don't know if some sohai will kick your car door or not.

I only agree with them if them bring their Ah Lian GF and all go naked and shake their parts along the road side :rofl::rofl:

As per expected. Those cunt did it again. Some more use helmet to attack police

1225mb48.jpg

video ---> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7ba_1198608212

Christmas should be peaceful, warm and cheerful. But these people are freaking wild. They made the rest of the Christians looks so uncivilized again and again. They made Malaysians look stupid again and again. Where the fck is our standard? :banghead::banghead::banghead: If I'm the head of police, I'll send few trucks over there and spray water then catch as much as possible and send for urine check. These low life fellows deserved to be slapped 2 times on each of their face.

Last edited:
csl:
bro the video that u showed us was recorded at year 2007 Christmas eve not 2009...^^

I cannot find the video at Youtube of the 360 modena kena sprayed kaw kaw by them in KL. I saw it there but the title cannot find la.

jin
I don't encourage violence but .... oh well, what the fuck. Bring out your strongest batton and terminate at will. If they can't use their fucking brains, we will give them a chance NOT to when they lay in coma in a hospital bed. Remember, aim for the neck with your strongest blow. It'll explode their main vein, or it'll break their neck spine.

yeah... no fucking aerosol foam....:thefinger:
then i dun need to bring my baton again...:itsme:

jin
I don't encourage violence but .... oh well, what the fuck. Bring out your strongest batton and terminate at will. If they can't use their fucking brains, we will give them a chance NOT to when they lay in coma in a hospital bed. Remember, aim for the neck with your strongest blow. It'll explode their main vein, or it'll break their neck spine.
hahaha... long time no see mr. S95... seems like ur brother doing very well out there... the S90 throttle body... ehhehee:rofl:
few yrs ago, got 1 stupid fella spray on my windscreen, just guess wat karma he get later... hehehee:rofl::rofl:

Read from news still got young lad did the same thing at gurney drive wor...

What to know what my suggestion?

Better just send in the FRU team against these kind of hooligans and society rubbish...beat the hell out of them and haul their asses to jail. Really shameful and these youngster don't know what's the real meaning of Xmas at all....they just follow only....blindful minded people....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom