Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Well...Which daihatsu is the best?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hi,anyone seen a silver daihatsu mira opti(original 2doors) in kl before? that's my car. i'm trying to look for the left side mirror of it,since it has broken. anyone have that?

love_gtti ni sudah lebih cakap..u ingat nak bikin gtti boleh tapau evo8 modal murah ke??.hurt other feeling buat muka kesian....pastu kata tak tau pahal semua org attack dia...heran heran....by d way...bdk ni ada ke charade???pahal asik mengelak je..tak racing pun...love_gtti...so jgn jadi kayu......yang mengacau tahi....busuk tau!!!!!

hi,anyone seen a silver daihatsu mira opti(original 2doors) in kl before? that's my car. i'm trying to look for the left side mirror of it,since it has broken. anyone have that?

Your car always park at keramat aite?
I saw it a few times... very rare bro...
But sadly i don't know for the parts..

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hello, successfully installed an SR20-turbo from S14 into a 2-door jeep. Now still have the ori 1.5" stock pipe with stock muffler. I plan to change to 2.5 normal steel pipe with the matching straight flow exhaust- maybe with a bit of sound. What do you think? is this okay? The engine is 100% ori, I am not planning to do any upgrading anytime soon.

Also, If I I want to use a 2.5" diameter pipe, is it necessary that I find the exhaust with 2.5" inlet?

If there's already a thread for...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom