Well...Which daihatsu is the best?

s@cker_gtti's an attention seeker!!!

hi guys,

start now ignore this bugger

he's probraly enjoying all the attention he's getting, ok

No.. everyone don ignore him. Don u guys notice that sinc this guy show up, Daihatsu has become a hot thread with new members pouring in?? Way to go Love_gtti. Ur the man. Oops, sorry, it's ur the donkey.

hey cock(love_gtti), dont try pijak all the kelisa owners here, if not, u will find ur sucked gtti grinding in kedai besi buruk, dont talk bull shit here.....and dont let me know where the hell u r.....F*ckerz......

Originally posted by love_gtti@Oct 13 2004, 11:45
Folks,

Don't get mad..The truth is Charade (Aura, Espri, Ascend, GTti and De Tomaso) is the best Daihatsu of all!! In Malaysia itself, it is the only original Daihatsu that we can see on the road. Name it if there is others Daihatsu other than the celup one. Kelisa celup to Cuore is not a Daihatsu! Kancil celup and become Mira is not real Daihatsu and they are local made car..But Charade is originally Made in Japan!

For all Charaders, holding an original Daihatsu emblem makes us proud, rather than all those Kancil and Kelisa whose convert all the bodypart to make Daihatsu look alike car..Hahahaha...

242054_1_full.jpg

Daihatsu Charade Grand Turismo Turbo Injection 993cc Dohc 12 Valve
Ha ha ha!!! Charade? Chairlet?? What car is this?? Too old la this car...

That is your car...?? So sohai la... That bodykit like shit!!!

Chairlet originally Made in Japan is maybe la... But want near 10 year liao loh... If give me the car drive out I don't want loh, because look outdate liao loh...!

love_gtti you love Chairlet you say la... No need shoot ppl one... Your car can tapao what car?? I don't think your car can fast!! I think you cakap kosong!

.... oohhh my... MJz you started a war llr....kekkkek

perodua toyota daihatsu is family lar..... abang adik lar...... why have to compare......

is celup one is mitsuoka lo..... got nissan celup got daihatsu celup..... got blast the mitsuoka...... stop blasting the family members.....

Kelisa R - MJz..
watch your words bro...
wat old car??charade also car wat!!!!
my car can tapau alot of things..
such as wanton mee,prawn mee,and my grandma's grocery..
but 1 thing for sure can tapau sharkfin everyday....
car cannot tapau car coz compartment too small

Originally posted by reubenlee@Nov 12 2004, 12:48
Kelisa R - MJz..
watch your words bro...
hahahaha....... :lol:

wan tun mee satu tapau.....

where's the donkey(LG) go? raya edi?

~peace~

Now no more wantan only prawn wantan cuz hari raya i don't sell pork...
If not i have no choice to custom chicken wantan.....is that ok?

Selamat minum TODI

PEACE :P

Originally posted by antlvk@Nov 12 2004, 09:05
.... oohhh my... MJz you started a war llr....kekkkek

perodua toyota daihatsu is family lar..... abang adik lar...... why have to compare......

is celup one is mitsuoka lo..... got nissan celup got daihatsu celup..... got blast the mitsuoka...... stop blasting the family members.....
i din blast my own family members lar.. it's someone who blast his own members wat.. :ph34r:

Originally posted by reubenlee@Nov 12 2004, 12:48
Kelisa R - MJz..
watch your words bro...
good point B)

Kelisa R - MJz
but indirectly u r saying charade owner drives old car!!!
driving old car got problem??

WTF?!..like he's the only one who own daihatsu??...say kancil 'tiny' summore??...y dont he compare a scania wif his lovely daihatsu??

Originally posted by kelisa187@Nov 12 2004, 23:48
ok all bro.stop argue.otherwise LG will laugh at us..

LG..i miss u so much
i second that... probably he fried his modem.. rains alot recently.. but we'll wait for his return..

Aiyo, Love_Gtti....

Since u so fucking hate whatever "daihatsu celup", don't fucking be a coward and hide behind a comp loo. Whenever you go out, u see a kancil modified or whatever kelisa....just go straight up to the owner and laugh loo "Wahaha, daihatsu celup...daihatsu celup!!". No point sitting in front of your comp and type all ur stupid comments. Where are your balls?? (Err...I doubt u have one also)

So what u meant was "Daihatsu's owners chat in Daihatsu's thread, All the Perodua/"Daihatsu Celup" go back to the Proton/Perodua thread???

OHhhh....can anyone tell me was that stated in the rules and regulations??

ZTH's New Rule: Please Post in Thread according to your car make. Don't be a farking wannabe or else u'll be banned.

Talk sense la, if for instance I've transplanted an L2s engine, which is from Daihatsu...and facing some technical difficulties with it...what the fuck do I go posting in Kancil's thread when they don't really know abt L2s?? The point here is everyone is free to post in whichever forum they want, why the fuck u bother? If you don't like it, just get your peanut balls out of this forum loo...If not, sorry to say u'll have to bear with it cos too bad....YOU ARE NOT THE OWNER OF ZTH.....MUahhahahahahha!!! Get a life la, haven't seen such a loser like you. Why should I fucking care wtf u're driving?? What makes your car so different? Ohh....is your car the one and only model from Daihatsu?? LoL......ROTFL, hahaha....someone here thinks he is driving a "one and only Daihatsu Charade" produced in this world.

End of Story -----> Love_Gtti.....No balls, No Life, No brains.... :rolleyes: :lol:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom