• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
GAAWDDDAAAAMMMMNN!!!

imaginary quote: "die you terrorist scum! diiieeeee~e~e~e~e~e~ee" ratatatatatatatatatatata!

:D roflmao. that is a brilliant method to expose normal ppl to firearms and secretly train them to be militia in case of war LOL

roughnecks

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
AE80TypeD said:
GAAWDDDAAAAMMMMNN!!!

imaginary quote: "die you terrorist scum! diiieeeee~e~e~e~e~e~ee" ratatatatatatatatatatata!

:D roflmao. that is a brilliant method to expose normal ppl to firearms and secretly train them to be militia in case of war LOL
hahaha.....yaya....lol
good imagination u;)

cool thing is...they even hav those old canon thingy to use!!:eek: i tot i can oni see those at Fort Cornwallis wher Francis Light used to shoot pirates wan!:D

n ya....kids r train to use firearms!! train at young age.....cool!!

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
its a hidden conspiracy i tell ya, that rumsfeld deviced, bush blundered and backed up by governator susahnakeja. later we will find them stipulating laws for a US national service program with a special firearms lesson in the camps. :D ROFLMAO!

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
When you got your ATI Radeon on, start your Battle Field 2 !!!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Ahh...the National Rifle Association...you just gotta love them yankees and their desire to tots their guns anytime anywhere....the americans believes that it is their rights to shoot...of cos in self defence...but how many cases involved shooting that can be considered self defence in US anyway...ekekkekeke...some americans wanted to shut the NRA down for good....but mr texas yeehaa george bush thinks otherwise...thats why u see a lot of the ppl in the videos wearing Bush-Cheney shirts...a good video documentary about this is if im not mistaken filmed by Michael Moore entitled 'Bowling For Columbine'...he made this documentary to show people on how serious it is that americans are trigger happy and likes to owns gun and misuse guns and how easily a person can obtain gun...how could a 17 year old teenager gets to buy a lot of weapons without being asked and brought hell to the school and his used to be friends....gila gila....a damn good documentary i must say....

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
slk850 said:
yea.. battle field 2 is damn cool~~

but radeon face out, shld get Galaxy GT6600. :cool:

roughnecks

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
slk850 said:
yup! get ATI...then itz my time to shoot 99!! yeeeeehaaw!! muaahahaa!!

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think we should also have our own Spitting King Cobra Association...
or SKCA....If you nkow what i mean...:p :D Teach u how to shoot kau kau venom....Hahahaha..can also try other type of Spitting King Cobra...
The ladies sure mati in 1 shot..:p

euthanasia

Known Member
Jan 3, 2004
Actually, americans do NOT believe its their right to shoot. In the constitution, it is their right to bear arms although i know u mean the same.