Which phone should i choose??

Pls help guys to choose for me ...
Wanna choose between the Galaxy Note 3 and HTC One...
Both also have the display of 1080 X 1920 pixels.. nice enough..
But which is better??

ya lo, i think is depends on your usage la actually
these two phones are the latest phone which launched in this year ler
i will go for HTC la cause i love the camera, better quality.

Note3 better processor than HTC 1.

But Xperia Z1 trumps them all.

Rather for for Note 3, Iphone or even Sony rather than going for HTC...

note 3.i using for 1months already.camera much better than note2 =). so far im satisfied with this phone =)

Brother, for me for sure will buy the HTC...
U know y??
As the HTC is more light compare to Note 3 130g instead of 168g
and also with the Corning Gorilla Glass 2
so no need choose lah, i choose for u, HTC One!!!

Brother, for me for sure will buy the HTC...
U know y??
As the HTC is more light compare to Note 3 130g instead of 168g
and also with the Corning Gorilla Glass 2
so no need choose lah, i choose for u, HTC One!!!

HTC One has one major disadvantage compared to the competitors - it doesn't have memory expansion options. No external cards and the HTC-ed OS is a little less user friendly compared to Samsung or Sony.

Having said that Samsung OS is really memory intensive and you have to constantly clear the memory otherwise the phone starts to go crazy with the little amount of memory left with all the bloatware that comes with the phone. And for some strange reason S4 heats up damn fast even with minimal usage.

Having used HTC, Sony, Samsung, LG and all with their latest OS upgrades, I find Sony is the best hasslefree phone. Works great, no memory problems and all that. Only issue is the stupid camera pinkish tinge on some of the cameras. Not all are affected by this issue though.

But ultimately the phone choice boils down to the TS and how intensive he is with the app usage. If he's like me then any phone will work great. If he's a heavy duty user he better choose the one with the best aftermarket Root support. Oh and Iphone5 has the best battery lifespan.

Last edited:
If I were you, I'd test the phone physically. You might as well try:

1 - How comfortable the phone in your hands
2 - What features the other have over the other one
3 - How does the screen look like in reality
4 - Are the buttons placed nicely for you to use or do you feel more like a hassle
5 - Will you be using the stylus more if you opt for Note 3?

Same recommendations as the rest, but by the end of the day if you feel that both UI sucks, you can always use custom ROMs.
Do bare in mind, that some functions are available to each manufacturer. For example,

I had a HTC Desire S before (until the screen cracked). One feature that I liked was I was able to share the file size of applications into my external SD card. It reduces the file size on your phone's storage. On my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. It didn't had that function. I had to root my phone and install certain applications in order to enjoy that same feature. Not sure if it was the same or the S3 or S4 has that feature built in.

Depends on persona preference as always. There is no good or bad phone.
Don't go listen to other people's opinion.
Btw, this might be a marketing scheme again. TS 1 post only.

note 3.i using for 1months already.camera much better than note2 =). so far im satisfied with this phone =)

Note 3 again is upgrade so certain features sure are better but I bought Note 2 which is RM700 cheaper as I don't need the extra features....:biggrin:

HTC One has one major disadvantage compared to the competitors - it doesn't have memory expansion options. No external cards and the HTC-ed OS is a little less user friendly compared to Samsung or Sony.

Having said that Samsung OS is really memory intensive and you have to constantly clear the memory otherwise the phone starts to go crazy with the little amount of memory left with all the bloatware that comes with the phone. And for some strange reason S4 heats up damn fast even with minimal usage.

Having used HTC, Sony, Samsung, LG and all with their latest OS upgrades, I find Sony is the best hasslefree phone. Works great, no memory problems and all that. Only issue is the stupid camera pinkish tinge on some of the cameras. Not all are affected by this issue though.

But ultimately the phone choice boils down to the TS and how intensive he is with the app usage. If he's like me then any phone will work great. If he's a heavy duty user he better choose the one with the best aftermarket Root support. Oh and Iphone5 has the best battery lifespan.

Sony also is waterproof up to a certain limit, but I heard the Sony camera is also rather slow response (just like my current lousy Sony digital camera), not like Samsung one which is very fast with better picture as well.

I myself is also considering to buy one, just also still undecided between Sony, Samsung, and maybe LG? Z1 seems rather too big and squarish IMHO. Size wise I actually prefer the S4 or the older Z but the older Z cannot take photos underwater despite it being waterproof as well.

Sony also is waterproof up to a certain limit, but I heard the Sony camera is also rather slow response (just like my current lousy Sony digital camera), not like Samsung one which is very fast with better picture as well.

I myself is also considering to buy one, just also still undecided between Sony, Samsung, and maybe LG? Z1 seems rather too big and squarish IMHO. Size wise I actually prefer the S4 or the older Z but the older Z cannot take photos underwater despite it being waterproof as well.

Try something non mainstream. Lenovo. Using intel Atom. Mmmmm
Samsung camera lose to Sony. Samsung camera was never good.

Z1 and S4 both 5" screen right? Maybe Sony square look looks bigger?
I wanted something bigger that is why I bought the Note 2 to replace my S2.....:driver:

but ah. note 3 hard to type when driving.or better iphone 5s? my wife use already.so far ok.not too big not too small. =)

For me, I like BlackBerry because of its physical keyboard. I hate those virtual keyboard, although people have said they can type fast (but with fewer mistakes?) on it as well. When it comes to physical keyboard, BB is second to none. I don't care about games, app on phones.

It's just sad BB company is in trouble.

Top Bottom