Should We Have Arms or Weapons In The Car To Protect Ourselves?

Should We Keep Weapons In The Car?

• Yes, to protect myself.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we might hurt someone else or ourselves.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turbolover

1,000 RPM

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Since crime rates are always in the rise I have a question to ask fans of ZTH here. Are weapons and arms necessary to be kept in the car to protect ourselves?
IMO I won't and don't keep any of these items including steering lock to protect myself as I believe I'm protected if I don't leave my vehicle if I encounter with a road bully of theft. In such cases where theft (i.e: breaking your window to get your handbags or monies left on the passenger seat) is concerned we cannot do much since it's unforeseen in most cases.
When one is faced with a road bully it's best to drive off to the nearest Police station to make a report even it meant denting your vehicle to get out of harms way. If we keep weapons or arms in the car there is a tendency to use it. Result would be serious injury or death:nurse: to either party. In both cases it's a lose lose situation whereby you sustain serious injury or death and the assailant may get away. If you do bring them down you might be detained by the police for questioning of may be worst be charged with assault or murder.
So give your views so that more will hopefully live to see another day:driver:

omar antz

omar antz

Mar 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
well, to think of it, your steering lock could also be classified as a "weapon" too..so what gives to add some other protection besides that? if still in doubt or when followed by suspicious wannabe's...just drive to the nearest police station and be safe. first thing first...do not stop!!

turbolover

1,000 RPM

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
You got that right. It's because you have a weapon in your car and the tendency is you will use it. If there aren't any weapons available I think most of us would just go to the nearest police station unless your fist is bigger than the other.

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i carry butcher's knife, baseball bat, steering lock.
i have to protect my family if anything happens.....will chop off the asailants head if i have too...haha....
1. few yrs ago i used to keep 2 baseball bats at the rear.....kena tahan by police...they asked me y i carry those? i said for protection....then he said can...but carry one enuf.....

2. 10 yrs ago, carried parang in boot, got stop by police....taken to police station for investigation, after 1 hr, released haha....i told him i used it to cut the lalang behind my hse......but forgot to take it out from my boot.

es2611

500 RPM

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
for me the steering lock baseball bat look alike would be sufficient.
as for mom + sisters.. bought them pepper spray since it is lighter and easy to carry around + security films as for the famous smash-grab-go modus operandi going on now.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hehehe..should good in choice weapon to kkep in our car as polis might caught us if they found many many dangerous weapon in our car in roadblock.
so,i think golf stick,umbella,sterring locker,lidi(like our old time school teacher always hold that stick)what it is call?i think no problem if polis found that item in our car.we can tell them i wan teach our kid in car as they too "nakal" :proud:

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
rotan ka jimmy? (feather duster) got bulu2 ayam wan rite......

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

but now those snatch thives smart edi, they wear full face helmets...so the pepper spray does not work.
need to buy stunt gun haha.....

turbolover

1,000 RPM

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Don't worry. If the situation out of hand your car is your biggest weapon. Can always say "I was so scared that I mistaken the accelerator pedal for the brake pedal" to the police officer.

Nobody
Helmet Clan

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
reminds me of the pink shirt unker vs youngster incident...

the feeling must be horrible when your baseball bat end up is used by others knocking ur own head :stupid:

adlans

Known Member

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
that incident was a joke ... sendiri salah lagi mau carik gaduh ....he's lucky that the youngster was only defending himself n didnt whack him kaw2.

Using rotan is one of the method that most lorry, van drivers used. THe police can't do anything with that weapon. Not the feather duster type laaa but the one that dicipline teacher always use ... kinda thick type. I still remember one incident were the police use rotan to whack mat motor gate crashing at their roadblocks... Sakit woooo !! :nurse:

- Just my 9cents not my Nonsense -

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
rotan ka jimmy? (feather duster) got bulu2 ayam wan rite......

yup bro,it call rotan but mine is big rotan no bulu2 ayam,almost like kayu.i just keep it on my car under driver seat.it okay,who will know if we really in hurry,where got time to open rear boot rite?somemore mr polisman cant sayin something rite if they found it in my car rite.it not too dangerous like baseball stick.:adore:

sebastien

Known Member

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
i belief many not...most probably just 2 scare off....coz hav 2 think twice

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

From the topic above...beside upgrading 1 set Ultra Racing bars and coil-over suspension, how to compete with satria gti handling? :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience