wat boost/ignition timing u running?

Not 8 for 1000hp.U have to put 12pc for serius and safe line.Direct fire for 8pc and stage for 4pc again.
turn up ur boost controller la keke..n u definitely need at least 8 injectors bro,4 of 1850 not enough,ur running e85,at least 8 of 1600cc injectors then u'll see 1000HP marks kekekeke

Need to clean the fuel filter first.. it should be only at 90% duty cycle for that kind of power.
use 4pcs 2200cc injectors okay d la..
cheap and ready stock...rm2300 only for 4pieces.... :)
can take tomorrow and tune again tomorrow nite...
:biggrin:

use 4pcs 2200cc injectors okay d la..
cheap and ready stock...rm2300 only for 4pieces.... :)
can take tomorrow and tune again tomorrow nite...

very tempting... can it idle at 0.61ms?
Is it the same as magnus 2200cc injector? If Moran injector i think it start opening at 1.5ms... how to idle? at 3000rpm?

Magnus 2200cc Methanol Fuel Injectors

2200ccinjectors_thumb.jpg

For those of you who want to run methanol, and a lot of it, these fuel injectors are for you. With a flow rating of 2200cc, duty cycle wont be an issue.These injectors can be used in combination with our Magnus Methanol Fuel Rails.

very tempting... can it idle at 0.61ms?
Is it the same as magnus 2200cc injector? If Moran injector i think it start opening at 1.5ms... how to idle? at 3000rpm?

Magnus 2200cc Methanol Fuel Injectors

2200ccinjectors_thumb.jpg

For those of you who want to run methanol, and a lot of it, these fuel injectors are for you. With a flow rating of 2200cc, duty cycle wont be an issue.These injectors can be used in combination with our Magnus Methanol Fuel Rails.

ha ha jo1 u should use these injectors la..
surely can idle la..
last time when i was in thailand i saw one evo with 2200cc injectors running sonoco supreme nos fuel using these injectors..can idle la...using mtx8 la..
surely yours can for sure..
idle 2k rpm ok la.

I got a new one in australia siemens deka 2350cc and 2500cc custom for XR-6 ford 1+++whp just fine tune using 6pc injectors and E85.Boost 47psi boost.price only RM3500

Bump: Jo1 you are wrong AFR for stoichmetric.You should put 10.5AFR for idle and for methanol is 7.2AFR.And for boost you have to think about that.

I got a new one in australia siemens deka 2350cc and 2500cc custom for XR-6 ford 1+++whp just fine tune using 6pc injectors and E85.Boost 47psi boost.price only RM3500

Bump: Jo1 you are wrong AFR for stoichmetric.You should put 10.5AFR for idle and for methanol is 7.2AFR.And for boost you have to think about that.
jo1 did fine la shah!
he got first place tonight at sepang drag battle..he beat ah lai's yellow tube frame satria which no one could beat for past years...

congrats

well done to Jo1 with the S4 turbo... smooth run..

so who actually tuned it ? :hmmmm:

Congrat to JO1 bring your Black baby to podium.make a faster,faster,faster dont give up.And run again E85.I already get new gred E85 for u.I want to look your baby shoot the 1000whp in malaysia.As im a malay guy,personaly proud what im heard.:biggrin::biggrin:
what time he clock?

Bump: Yah he personaly tune their car and Jo run the dyno for him.Bring up your name on the top man.After this Full la whop JO1...sure punya.
i think he personally tune his car.....congrats jo1 !!!

There has been some problem with the car with fuel delivery system during the dyno on saturday afternoon. The pumnp be the culprit making the injector working at max duty cycle with inconsistent afr during e85 tunning.

Borrow Jo's(vteckiller) fuel pump, clean the injector and change the fuel to unleaded race gasoline all done at Millennium. Back on the dyno just after 6.00pm with Jo(vteckiller) doing the tuning and it finish at around 7.00pm with a decent power. The car respond nicely to the tunning, if we got more time maybe can squeeze a few more from her. Off to Sepang after that hoping all the hard work materialize.

Then good thing happen, we been able to get the 1st. place for cat. B.

Thank all for the support.

Zam and crew from Carwox :proud:
Ainol the hell raider... :adore:
Joshua and crew from millennium:nurse:
Mail from Penang for the gearbox.

Thank you all.

There has been some problem with the car with fuel delivery system during the dyno on saturday afternoon. The pumnp be the culprit making the injector working at max duty cycle with inconsistent afr during e85 tunning.

Borrow Jo's(vteckiller) fuel pump, clean the injector and change the fuel to unleaded race gasoline all done at Millennium. Back on the dyno just after 6.00pm with Jo(vteckiller) doing the tuning and it finish at around 7.00pm with a decent power. The car respond nicely to the tunning, if we got more time maybe can squeeze a few more from her. Off to Sepang after that hoping all the hard work materialize.

Then good thing happen, we been able to get the 1st. place for cat. B.

Thank all for the support.

Zam and crew from Carwox :proud:
Ainol the hell raider... :adore:
Joshua and crew from millennium:nurse:
Mail from Penang for the gearbox.

Thank you all.

MOST WELCOME....
congrats once again...yah man ainol hell rider...masuk pasir summore..eheheh ;)
next time more time can touch up the tune for better better power...yesterday not enuff time...sorry...that was the best i could do in those few rushing minutes...
yah in general the good engine to begin with...nice setup.good engine..etc... = trouble free tuning and good results and engine reliablity of course..

Just to clear up on the misconception about AFR for my tuning.

Lambda 1 is stoichmetric for every fuel which is equal to 14.7 for gasoline and 9.75 for E85. I'm tuning the car with gasoline AFR, so if at 11.0 it already around 7-8 for E85 and around 0.7 lambda. It maybe off a little bit but it not all about target AFR a lot more thing need to consider when tuning.

But don't worry about the tuning, I am still in the learning process... practice make perfect. Thanks a lot for pointing it out.

Anyway, Jo really done it with a limited time. Kudos for vteckiller.

yeh try to runing race gas Q or C16 1st to get the best power and tracktion.no worries man.you are the man fast learning.Good job

Lambda 1 is stoichmetric for every fuel which is equal to 14.7 for gasoline and 9.75 for E85. I'm tuning the car with gasoline AFR, so if at 11.0 it already around 7-8 for E85 and around 0.7 lambda. It maybe off a little bit but it not all about target AFR a lot more thing need to consider when tuning.

But don't worry about the tuning, I am still in the learning process... practice make perfect. Thanks a lot for pointing it out.

Bump: yeh try to runing race gas Q or C16 1st to get the best power and tracktion.no worries man.you are the man fast learning.Good job

Not guru la boss... still learning.
Lesson learn during this drag: leave it to pro... less time with no headache.

Congrats on ur win bro..good setup,gud tuner,gud team congrats.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom