Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Wanna my Kenari look good and fast.HELP ME!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
escaflowne said:
rollabro..i thought lighten and balance crankshaft
you can do that to the pistons too... and most of the time is lighten and balance conrod lar..

eh eh.. chotto mate yo.. we make her do so much mods it might be cheaper for her to buy a faster car... -___-

Last edited:
with all the mods mentioned here, soon her car will be featured in motoring magazine.. heheh..

i drive a kenari too. its a fun car to drive slowly and good for weekend cruising.
if u want to go fast with kenari, there are few things u need to do first.... of coz safety comes first.

1. suspension.
2. extrator.
3. air filter.
4. muffler.
5. braking system (braided hose, performance brake pads)..

suspension ....GAB is just ok brand lo. seem like paying for their advertisment more then the quality of the thing (personal opinion, no offence) ... if u got money to burn, try TiTan .... (pandah mewah) they custom make for u. roughly rm1,800 full set for kenari... i tell u sure damn big different compare to others.

extrator.... try zenden extrator, not bad, better pick up and power. had one in my kenari, not bad........ change the rear muffler to smaller and quiet type. should improve more (didnt change mine yet)

air filter .. go for drop in K&N rather then open pod as u want top speed and not pick up.

braking system... steel hose, brake pad, and good sets of tyres......

last but not least, an ALARM clock....

if u still think your kenari is slow, trade-in and get a kelisa. (and mod again)....... u will be feel its run faster and better fuel comsumption..... (tats wat i heard from most kelisa user)

haha yup..seconded icecube,good advice from a kenari user.
I am a ex titan user also..an u can go for titan..just need to bare with the waiting time...and better take ur car to a good tyre shop to double check and fine tune ur alignment..i just dun trust their string..hahaha

icecube said:
extrator.... try zenden extrator, not bad, better pick up and power. had one in my kenari, not bad........ change the rear muffler to smaller and quiet type. should improve more (didnt change mine yet)

air filter .. go for drop in K&N rather then open pod as u want top speed and not pick up.

dropin wit CAI....better.. i just add a layer of Superlon to my kenari air filter box. believed wil reduce some heat...hehe

how bout HWL suspension? is tat ok?

Today i ask the Eneos guys in 1-Utama.They recommend me with some modification
They intro
Change GAB HI/LO adjustable
Extractor
Put SAFC or E-MANAGE
Better Brake Pad
Change rim and tyres

They only can install SAFC for me but cannot tune it for me.They said i have to bring my car to SPEEDWORKS.Where is Speedworks?
Any other place know how to do this things and the price is reasonable

erin_k-car said:
Today i ask the Eneos guys in 1-Utama.They recommend me with some modification
They intro
Change GAB HI/LO adjustable
Extractor
Put SAFC or E-MANAGE
Better Brake Pad
Change rim and tyres

They only can install SAFC for me but cannot tune it for me.They said i have to bring my car to SPEEDWORKS.Where is Speedworks?
Any other place know how to do this things and the price is reasonable

sunway those performance shops can tune for u....but try to hide ur SAFC to prevent any break-in

What is CAI?
Titan so expensive 1.Plus installation Rm1800?
Where to get info about HWL?Good or not this brand.Are u a ex-user for this brand?
Sorry,i dunno anything about cars

erin_k-car said:
What is CAI?
Titan so expensive 1.Plus installation Rm1800?
Where to get info about HWL?Good or not this brand.Are u a ex-user for this brand?
Sorry,i dunno anything about cars
cai = cold air intake. most tech article i read claim that every drop in 2 degree celcius in intake temperature give your engine 1% more power.

in another point of view, you are losing 1% power for every 2 degree C of hotter air. poorly design intake easily suck in air in the engine bay which could be easily over 20 degree C hotter, so thats 10% power lost, theorically.

titan rm1800 should be just the "comfort" version of absorbers right? fullset one rm2800, sit in my friend's titan-ed corolla, and i've never sit in a car go around the round-about so fast before, never knew it is posible :fear:

my kenari just minor mods....for me is ok le....

i changed dropin filter, 3inch CAI with superlon wrapped to my filter box, whole ekzos system changed....15inch rim, sport spring....grounding n vs. window tinted and some bodykit....some ICE as well

ok oledi.....:shades_smile:

wah, u sure u wanna travel in 160 - 180 km/h in the boxy car... i think this car is made aerodynamically to travel at high speed.. hmm.. if u would like try dropping in a light alloy wheel, after market air filter and modified spark plug might help to boost some extra bhp.. otherwise just go for half cut dahatsu yrv or move l7 or l9 turbo engine loh.. cheers!

P/S: seriously i find u r very garang in terms of driving.. but i like it.. hoho.. :)

well...titan is using inverted monotube,design that u can't find for lower range abs..
the normal abs pair with spring is really more than good enuff already..
hwl is still ok for it..but the price also ain't that cheap as gab..

Very headache,don't know which brand of suspension want to change
Where can install CAI?
Why u guys help me to choose?APM performax,APM R-tech,KYB RS,GAB adjustable or non adjustable and HWL adjustable.Titan too expensive
HWL suspension good or not.

Last edited:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hello all,
Decided to get my old car a tint coz i've been travelling a lot lately. I have a budget of about RM500 to RM600 and i'm looking around for a trusted shop which does a good tint job. Please no Brother's or cosplus coz i was there to fix my platenumber and i'm shocked at their level of workmanship of tint. Hopefully you guys can suggest a place around subang/pj area. How's ecotint or tint shoppe workmanship and price? btw, where exactly are both these places?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom