W124 corner

neojack

Known Member
Apr 17, 2007
w124 bodykit wanted. anyone? help please. prefer WALD bodykit,.or any suggestion custom bodykit?

nasscmw

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
Suggestion? If hard to get the kit can always custom. I recommend D1 cause they are good so far and did a good job on my car. What you can do is print a pic of the body kit and they can try to copy that. Let me know if you're interested!

Gimmy your contact/msn man!

neojack

Known Member
Apr 17, 2007
how much the cost for w124 custom bodykit?

nasscmw

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
Got to show them pictures or idea of what you want then they would give you a quote. But the other day I saw a 124 with an AMG body kit being worked on. So maybe they might have the bodykit already.

ALEXi

Aug 9, 2005
Kay Eel
full detail of the shop are appreciate
address
phone
person in-charge

regards

4 more months to step into Malaysia,looking forward to it

nasscmw

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
Hi Neo,

The place I sent my car to is in Sunway called D1. The person who supervised my car is Subi (012 354 3925). You can call Subi but what he does is supervises the work but works with D1. You can go to D1 straight and the cost will be abit cheaper instead of going through subi. Just that D1 has no designers but if you got a pic they can copy that as well as try to create what you want.

Hi Alex,

I've only got Subi's contact, don't have D1's contact though. But if anyone wants to go there jsut let me know because it's nearby my house.

blaster88

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
hey guys newbie here... i own a 124 too... just wanna ask u guys comment izit nice if i lower down de back bumper i mean add bodykit to lower down just 2 or 3 inch ?? does it look nice ??

ALEXi

Aug 9, 2005
Kay Eel
of course adding bodykit will eventually lowered the car but it doesn't bring much effect to the car if you keeps your original suspension sets. do remember this theory, front wheel drive car the suspension setting required front wheel drive higher than rear setting. W124 is rear wheel drive,means the rear setting will have to be higher than front wheel,a full set of bodykit which include the side skirt will let the car looks lower than you just install rear bodykit. an original bodykit made from WALD and lorinzer can be get from certain website. about imitation i have no idea.

nasscmw

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
I've seen a E class 124 standard look and no body kit, sport rims 17 AMGs and lowest ride height because of the spring pads. All i can say is WOW!! It looks good, sporty and you still retain the comfort with the sporty look. When I get my 124 it is going to look like that!! Thats the cool thing about mercs, get the right rims, the right height, and you got yourself a sporty looking sedan.

blaster88

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
lol.. thz 4 de tips.. dude btw do u knw how much is de exhaust system 4 our w124 ?? mine is 260E

fardell83

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
Wait till I upload the new look of my 260E

blaster88

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
hey anyone seen a black W124 in dai chi auto styling ??? i c like quite nice le.. n 1 more ques... wats de rim pcd of our benz ??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Im using eterna twin turbo engine, with SSQV, but the problem
is the BOV does not sound, only abit at 0.8bar...
wat could be the problem?
hose leaking?
not enough pressure?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience