Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
DAVIDCNZ...once change to sport or adjustable comfort be a bit difrent already ..maybe u can custom ur standard absorber wiv adjustable kit i have try my fren cars comfort still there ..im using gab hi low soft hard also feel comfort a bit 'kurang' oledi hehe but still oke

KACW..eibach ok tanabe a bit hard sparco donno

SUGARING...if not mistaken 2.3-2.5" rite?not sure too but it more than 2"

davidcnz said:
bro, i thought joining the V-Sixers need to pay some fee in..? do u mind if you copy paste some of the pic out and post it here..?? i am still stuck with the front bumper stuff.. hehehe... either using the ori v6 bumper + a lips OR change to another bumper...well, anyway, thanks for all your suggest bro....

yes...you need to pay joining fee + annual fee just cost u bout RM 20.

sugaring said:
what is the size of pv6 stock piping?

yo bro...im not sure what is the size..maybe 2 inch (correct me if im wrong)....mine is 2.5 inch (V6TT) ...one more....come to our TT tomorrow...as usual at mosin TTDI 9.30pm onwards...:) see ya!

DC! said:
bro davidcnz,

haha.. sorry to say this, i'm not their member either..
tats y i hope the vsixers admin can change the rules lor.. hehehe..

about the front lip, it is bcos the lip is not made of fiber tats y i recommend to u..
maybe u can open a new thread called, "Perdana V6 Photo Gallery".. then hopefully our Perdana owners can contribute some of their ride's photos lor.. :D

By the way, whr r u from?

DC!.

if v-sixers change the rules, u still need to submit membership application form and pay some fees to be a registered members. because ROS need to verify all the documents ....damn strict...hope u all understand...:regular_smile:

blackcruzer,

the fee is for one-time or yearly renewal basis?
actually i dun mind paying rm20 and submit the application form. But i find it a bit troublesome for me to take out the log-card from Finance.. cos i'm working/living in Singapore.. Is there any exception for me? :D

What is ROS means?

DC!.

DC! said:
blackcruzer,

the fee is for one-time or yearly renewal basis?
actually i dun mind paying rm20 and submit the application form. But i find it a bit troublesome for me to take out the log-card from Finance.. cos i'm working/living in Singapore.. Is there any exception for me? :D

What is ROS means?

DC!.

DC, RM 10 for joining fee one time only....yearly renewal RM 10 only...
for the log-card, maybe u can ask ur finance to fax to u or make a photostate copy for u...we have a few JB members working in Spore oso...

V-sixers is registered with ROS. ROS stand for Registry Of Societies...Registration of Societies Department is a government department under the Ministry of Home Affairs, being the principal arm of the government which regulates the registration of societies.

hello bro,

i'm looking for PV6 for myself:
2002 Black....prefer direct owner and below Rm47k, of course tip top.

Thank you
can reach me at 012 202 1700 Ben

ai yo yo brother...i don't think u can get year 2002 pv6 below rm47k la...if u can get below rm47k, please let me know ok...

blackcruzer,
ok.. thanks for ur explanation.. i will try to make a phone call to them and request for a copy of my log-card to be faxed to me..

davidcnz,
haha.. u really open a thread for perdana photo gallery ar? :)

DC!.

datsun120y said:
ai yo yo brother...i don't think u can get year 2002 pv6 below rm47k la...if u can get below rm47k, please let me know ok...

Hi,

i know is hard,
but try and check with used car, see how much they can offer, if u are selling a 2002 to them...
That day i got one, direct owner selling RM48k...u serious and want?
i will check with him, see teh car still available or not.

cheers

blackcruzer said:
yes...you need to pay joining fee + annual fee just cost u bout RM 20.
well bro, what do u need if i wanna join the club..??? where is the place that usually V-sixer's event held?? in KL..?? in JB??? or what?

davidcnz,
haha.. u really open a thread for perdana photo gallery ar? :)

DC!.[/QUOTE]yeah bro.. hehehe... can share out the perdana's picture from each owner marrr..hopefully get smooth on it and get more pic of their v6...hehehe:_:

davidcnz said:
well bro, what do u need if i wanna join the club..??? where is the place that usually V-sixer's event held?? in KL..?? in JB??? or what?

We need :-

1. Membership application form
2. 1 copy of car registration card
3. 1 copy of driving license
4. 1 copy of I/C
5. 2 passport sized photo
6. RM 20 for joining fee & annual fee

we have v-sixers around malaysia which is divided by chapter.
Central (KL, Sel), Northern (Penang, perak, kedah, perlis), southern (jb,melaka, n9) and eastern (pahang, kelantan, tganu). Each chapter will have their own events and sometimes we combined with all chapter eg. annual trip, annual dinner n party, AGM etc. but members are welcome to join any chapter events.

blackcruzer said:
We need :-

1. Membership application form
2. 1 copy of car registration card
3. 1 copy of driving license
4. 1 copy of I/C
5. 2 passport sized photo
6. RM 20 for joining fee & annual fee

we have v-sixers around malaysia which is divided by chapter.
Central (KL, Sel), Northern (Penang, perak, kedah, perlis), southern (jb,melaka, n9) and eastern (pahang, kelantan, tganu). Each chapter will have their own events and sometimes we combined with all chapter eg. annual trip, annual dinner n party, AGM etc. but members are welcome to join any chapter events.
haihssss..but if i join, i wont be able to go .cause i am working in oversea... too bad..:sad_smile:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom