• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
blackcruzer,
WoOOohoOoo!!!....
that silver Perdana is nice seh!!!
the car owner is using 18" rim?

davidcnz,
u already registered with vsixers club?
i tot u need to reg with them 1st then u can have the access?

DC!.

datsun120y said:
yes i'm serious...i want 2 get it 4 my brother.....but i said.... if u can get below rm47k....plssssss let me know....but rm48k also nvm....if the car is on tip-top condition.....my:cellphone:no. 016-5032323

Hi Bro,

Ok please call this number 012-2503883 Mr.Graham. He has 1 V6 2002 sellin RM48k. U can check with him. i think is silver color.

good luck
ben

davidcnz said:
how ?? if i wanna register..?? btw, is there any TT on August..?

we have Unofficial TT every week in klang valley....shah alam , damansara & wangsa maju....official TT once a month.....but outside klang valley the representative will update the tt in the forum

datsun 120y...welcome to v-sixers club :) if u wanna know any events in nothern chapter, you can contact nazri (northern rep) or check forum regularly. r u coming to KL this 29th for AGM and dinner&party?

blackcruzer said:
we have Unofficial TT every week in klang valley....shah alam , damansara & wangsa maju....official TT once a month.....but outside klang valley the representative will update the tt in the forum
well bro...i live nearby bkt antarabangsa..might go wangsa maju for tt..is there any tt on august 14th..?? hehehe... cause i'm coming back for holiday... thought of meeting up u guys..

davidcnz said:
well bro...i live nearby bkt antarabangsa..might go wangsa maju for tt..is there any tt on august 14th..?? hehehe... cause i'm coming back for holiday... thought of meeting up u guys..

if bkt antarabangsa...can join with wangsa maju guys...mostly then had tt at tmn melati, wangsa maju, ampang, melawati area....on 14th we have tt at taman tun (TTDI) damansara.....come la...

Mosin..?? where is mosin?? i am not that familiar there.. i live in ampang area leh...
can meet up at somewhere bro..?

hmmm when u wanna TT.?u can alwis ask blackcruzer he will help u out with directions...:)

Hello Vsixers...

Ive got a question to ask and hope u guys can help... My fren wants to convert his Perdana V6 to look like the latest V6 "alfadana" look...

Where to buy the original bodyparts like front grille, bumpers, rear bumpers etc...??? and roughly how much the cost to buy them??

I only know that the rear skyline look brake lights can get at kedai abang....

Thanks..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom