[vid]slk55 with slr engine vs enzo ferrari

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

satellite83

Known Member
hope is not a repost. have found it from another forum. the slk is from dubai, powered by slr engine.
here are the spec:
- 7speed transmission
- 625hp++
- 1200Nm (885lbs/ft)
- custom crankshaft
- custom 10l water coolant tank
- AMG intercooler pumps
- E55AMG engine radiator
- E55AMG engine ECU and wiring loom
- custom exhaust
- custom front and rear suspension

http://www.dpccars.com/car-movies/04-20-06pageMercedesSLK55withSLREngine.htm

this car is a monster!!!!

Last edited:
mine is fine..i can view it succesfully....good video...nice to see other cars take on enzo head to head...

thanks for sharing!!

cheers!

here are the pics...
dubai_slr.jpg

mohamed_bin_sulayems_slr_powered_sl.jpg

mercedes_slr_slk_hood.jpg

mercedes_slr_slk_eng.jpg

correct me if i'm wrong, but are those holes in the bonnet to accomodate the engine or it is covered with plexiglass or plastic or transparent material?

lampakia said:
where the hell tis guy get the slr engine?

he got it for abt 60k euro it seems.
http://forums.streetfire.net/showthread.php?p=5010
read elsewhere that he was complaining that the slr wasnt comfortable, hence shoehorned the slr engine to the slk.

quite a waste imho, if all he wants to do is to drag the car, any decent sc kit would push good numbers for the slk55 engine.

i read that the owner of that SLK is a famous rally driver from dubai [middle east] he had access to an SLR motor and dropped it in for kicks...seriously though...if you live in Dubai that already says that you have too much money for you own good.

i think i've read bot this guy in a car magazine, name start wit sheikh ..sumthing.He owns an oil company (towkay minyak) in Dubai. The rally team (ford racing) is his,he bought a ford focus rally car and he employs his own engineers for it!Hes quite good actually,winning many titles. Last time i read he owns F40, F50, modified Mercedes CLK gtr, and i pretty sure that the enzo is his.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom