Veilside Fortune RX7 body kit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yah yah...true...imported PU or better known as ABS is much more lighter,
last long and stand at higher heat no sweat......also the paint wont remove easily....

joe seng: then better go for the Z350 and wide it....with 70K for kit + 20K for wheels and bla bla, means aprox a 100K xtra just to cosmethics its looks
in ONE SHOT sounds not really worth....

for me, i do spend alot on my car....but i take few years to get it done....

i got a fren who own a RX7 here ....he do his wide kit molded out LOCALLY at his own dream design which he got from japs HYPER-REV magazines...its similar to RE kit. whole things done within 20K ....its very feather light weighted.... everythings is bolt on. no rivets or permanent cement at all.
means every single piece can be taken out at anytime without repaint nor touch ups.
....there r few pics of it at the below link....check it out
and get some idea from there.............
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=914&page=73

after that, he dump in another 40 K for ECU and hire the japs to fly over to tune for him, GT3540 bearing turbo kits, front mounts intercooler, aluminium radiator and interiors and bla bla bla....now u see wat is 70K really mean....the car can magnetise some chicks at anytime now...muahahaha...

let me know if u wish to have more pics of its in and out...i'll try do wat i can help...
but in one condition!!!!!....like i told u before....."IF" it happen that u come across
"too many chicks with u at the same time and can finish one shot",
i'll be the first in your list...LOLOLOL....deal?

i know them....they r my frenssss.....
the car that i refer to joe seng is the FD3S RX7 as stated above.......
i got a fren who own a RX7 here ....he do his wide kit molded out LOCALLY

and if u can see, theres only one RX7 at the link......
see which one?:_:
unless u tell me that u dunno how does a RX7 look like...then its diffrent story liao...~sweat*:emoticon_U:

Last edited:
I would suggest getting the 350z together with VeilSide combination of Ver.1 and 3.
The RX-7 Fortune body kit will not cost you more than 40K; if you are serious about it i can consult Mr. Yokomaku personally on giving you special prices for the kits.

thanks for da advice.

Man, i cant wait to get on the plane and fly back now. i still need to wait exactly one more month b4 i am back.

That FD is heavily modded man, the diffuser is cool, havent seen any car with diffuser in KL

anyway, i will most probably go for NSX if the one Sham selling still available. I do pray to god it is available by the time i come bck.

by the way, if you guys by any chance know someone want to sell their NSX, please let me know. i got 2 guys offering,good condition, price is different , i am just worried both are taken by the time i come bck.

haven't seen any car in KL with diffuser ?

Danny has it.....white FD

Jeff has it.......another car moded by Links Auto the blue FD with NOS.... that car has a C-WEST diffuser... i dont' know the owner.

yeah, thats why, only very few of them have that kind of mod.

and my eyes not lucky enough to see those beauty.

VeilSide RX-7 Fortune Model is available for sale. Direct Import From Japan. With AP.
contact curio for more info. thx.
338350051_ddd184ce5b.jpg

Last edited:
Location for viewing? Which year of manufactured? Spec and goodies pls list here.
Cheers.:_:

location for viewing: Ibaraki, JPN
availability in malaysia: depending on market demand for VeilSide products.
price : USD50k (import duty excluded)

I think RE Super G 7 bodykits are much nicer than those Veilside Fortune ones. Very American influenced those Veilsides. Infact.....FD's look better in subtle bodykits.

50k USD for fortune veilside RX7(which model of FD?)!!?? walaoweh, almost same price with subaru s204...... which garage help to import this car? If include shipping fees how much? Can't believe i have been poison by fortune FD....

According to the Veilside website, the Veilside Fortune RX-7 is selling at Yen 650,000.00 (RM260k) The are only few units available in the world. Click here for details. http://starface.jp/stock01.htm Click the bottom to see the spec.

FYI, there are 4 fortune kitted RX-7 running on the KL roads...

Check it out the RE Club photo Gallery at the end of this month, we will have more photo features there.

Cheers.

Last edited:
According to the Veilside website, the Veilside Fortune RX-7 is selling at Yen 650,000.00 (RM260k) The are only few units available in the world. Click here for details. http://starface.jp/stock01.htm Click the bottom to see the spec.

FYI, there are 4 fortune kitted RX-7 running on the KL roads...

Check it out the RE Club photo Gallery at the end of this month, we will have more photo features there.

Cheers.

rm260k, hvt included shipping, local tax yet....

hey bro. my brother car now in a workshop in JB ( kampung Ubi ). fiber veilside bodykit with custom headlight cover ( 3 light is same in size inside the headlight cover ). but the wing is carbon GT wing with stock rear mirror. dual exhaust ( left n right ). he chosse grey with black color. just 9K without rims.

Custom made VS fortune? hmmm.......

What is the name of the Fibre Shop? Just curious how does the custom made looks like? and how did your bro manage to do the twin exhaust (left and right) for FD?? I never seen any single FD installed the twin exhaust.......

hmmmm.... maybe I'm outdated:hmmmm:

Show us some pics I really wanna see

Last edited:
Top Bottom