urgent help !!!

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor
I've just bought a zzt-231. after 2 months one of the interior lighting that came with de car short-circuited and blow some fuse located under the steering wheel and i'm having problem finding new fuse as my accessory guy tell me its hard to find those fuse.

so does any sifu here know where to find this fuse ? it got 6 legs and is yellow colour .... please help !!:bawling:

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor
bro zeus thanks .... but which shop are you refering to because there are a few mention in that link ....

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
try asia auto, they have lots of 7th gen parts, if not try the others...

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor
thanks ... i went to a few of the shops but only tom's at bangsar have it ... i'll try asia auto next time .... do you know de location of stc auto ?

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
ooOOooOOooo... the multi fuse... it's very hard to get it... Asia Auto may have stock... if not, you will have to wait 2 weeks for it to arrive from Japan..... 0162522027 Alan(Asia Auto)

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
it's near pwtc.... there's a road opposite Legend Hotel, right after the river..... turn left into that road.... Asia Auto is along this road towards the end.... along the river....

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor
thanks ... i'll look over there ....

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

thanks to bro zeus and bro barbarian for helping me find de fuse.
I've found de fuse at tom's bangsar and asia auto.

funny story was when alan from asia auto quote me the price i say i'll ask my parents. he thought it wasnt my car and thought i was with the celica club den he listed some of the name. i told him i was new and dunno their real name.

someday i should go meet up with other members.

thanks again to bro zeus and bro barb.

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
u cant wonder right...how helpful are these 2 guys...thumbs up!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last night between 2-7am 3 cars at my house were broken into. A Toyota Unser which was outside our gate... a Volvo 240 and Kancil that were inside the gate.

2 Smart Tag devices and 3 Touch & Go cards taken. My mother's driving licence and some of my father's work id things were also taken, as well as a little bit of cash.

Too bad the dogs were inside - most likely would've prevented the incident.

*me goes to check if neighbours had any problems.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience