Tyre pressure

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
What is the correct pressure for 195/50/15 tires? I would usually pump 200, but I notice that my tires are flat, tires eat one side already. Sigh ..

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
how much is ur rim dimension? the air pressure i tink is written on the tyres.

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
normally i go projet, digital lcd...hehehehe...i go for 32psi - 220kpa...seems ok n feels ok too

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
simplythebest said:
What is the correct pressure for 195/50/15 tires? I would usually pump 200, but I notice that my tires are flat, tires eat one side already. Sigh ..
if still happening, try to fill with hidrogen air...can get it in certain tyre shop...RM5 per piece

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
simplythebest said:
normally if one side being worn...is ur allignment correct? check ur camber setting...r u using pillowball?...maybe u can go yskhong...they do superb allignment there...and u can ask more on tyre pressure coz they hav a rally team...

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
YS Khong cost how much to do alignment?

mahfudz_mn said:
normally if one side being worn...is ur allignment correct? check ur camber setting...r u using pillowball?...maybe u can go yskhong...they do superb allignment there...and u can ask more on tyre pressure coz they hav a rally team...
Just wondering how much does an alignment, cambering work cost at YS Khong...anybody knows?

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
hahaha...rite...diff price for diff cars...for protons, allignment+camber RM90, for continentals its about 110 i think...but they're r good...very friendly n knowledgeable

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I normally go for 235KPa all around for my 185/6014. Realised the tires is graining quicker a lot at the sidewalls so i'm happy with 235KPa but also because i'm always carrying people on board so to compensate the extra weight, i normally put in abit more air.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
mahfudz_mn said:
Could also be the alignment, but I just don't like seeing all my tires flat. I don't have chamber screws, didn't fix.

Care to explain what is pillowball? :D

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
pillowball mount is the suspension mounting in which u can adjust the degree (vertically) in which the damper sits in ur suspension system...wut car r u driving? if its proton or any other...there should be a way to adjust camber setting...if not how meh...hehehe...just go there (yskhong) they know wut to do

Will78

Known Member
Mar 4, 2004
Sepang
www.syiok.com
In my experience, some petrol stations have faulty air pump meters with inaccurate reading. So, you may think you pumped in 32psi, when in actuality you might only be getting 28psi.

It is recommended to invest in a reliable air pressure gauge.

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
Will78 said:
In my experience, some petrol stations have faulty air pump meters with inaccurate reading. So, you may think you pumped in 32psi, when in actuality you might only be getting 28psi.

It is recommended to invest in a reliable air pressure gauge.
totally agree!!! coz tyre pressure is one of the important dependence when it comes to thread wear...normally once in a while i'll go to workshop so they fill in n measure the pressure using a gauge...reccomended...coz to buy a reliable gauge cost bout 40 bucks...those cheap 5 bucks wont do

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hmmm my case in 195/50/15 i pump 230 front...205 rear...bcs rear become botak liao...worry pressure too big then bocor...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Group Malaysia today unveiled the third variant of the 6-series – the Gran Coupé that joins its Coupé and Convertible siblings. The Gran Coupé is BMW’s first four-door coupé that marries sporty aesthetics with powerful dynamics, penetrating yet another segment of premium luxury cars. Four-door sedan and dynamics of a coupé; this is the winning formula for an attractive vehicle with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience