TTs and upcoming Events

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Zeus.... CCM used to be 20-30 car strong for tt... but after our president stepped down... we hardly call for tt..... only go for short drives/trips(which is great!!!)
As far as i know, Ur the president right??:hmmmm:

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
no no... I'm not.... I'm just the caretaker.... there's a prophecy saying that there will come a time when a racer in shining Celica will roar up and unite the Celicans with The One Key.....

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
no no... I'm not.... I'm just the caretaker.... there's a prophecy saying that there will come a time when a racer in shining Celica will roar up and unite the Celicans with The One Key.....
I guess that will be the 8th Gen Celica , the one Toyota :tee: Subaru making...

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Last edited:

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
huh?? sure or not? CCM got more than 10 ppl there wor last nite... but then ar... I dunno any gen 6 guys... saw a couple came but they disappeared after parking their car... I was having supper/discussion with the gen7 guys.....

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
we were at the parking lot itself.... the tables and chairs there are reserved for us..... even the whole parking area is reserved for us....

KahFui

Feb 26, 2005
oic.... we should plan for a tt for celicas only... easier to get acquinted...
it would be nice..if we can organize such Celica TT.
Need cooperation from all involve Celica generation to come up a date first.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifus,

I currently own a charade aura 1.3l 1990 stock. But the engine is abit too underpowered imo. I'm thinking of doing a transplant but i need some help on which engine to fit.

I'm a total noob when it comes cars but i checked out the forums and i'm wondering if anyone has tried fitting a 4agze into a car like mine. Or if its even possible without further modifications? and whats the market price for a half cut 4agze? Thank you sifus! I'm also looking at the 4efte engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience