TT Session 11th March, Friday 2011

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Durex117

Known Member
Dear MLOCrian,

There will be a TT Session held on this coming Friday, 11th March 2011 (Friday), KL. Please be prepared. For new member who has not registered, please download the form at:

Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Club - Malaysia

fill and submit during TT. (ask yout MLOC friend for TT location update). Registered member who havent got T-shirt or sticker, please PM me. i will compile and update Leslie before Friday.

BR,

Dear all MLOCians & New MLOCians.. Lets rock & roll.. If anyone has any enquiries, please do feel free to PM either Kampoon, Durex117 or myself.. Tqtq...

PM me and I will provide you the Map, Please provide following details on the PM
Name
Contact
Car Model
Reg No

As Kampoon mentioned above, is for fresh members. For existing members, will receive via SMS due to security purposes. TQtq...

JT, your fresh means Fetish Members ahhh????
Hahahahahahahha....joking

JT, your fresh means Fetish Members ahhh????
Hahahahahahahha....joking

Jms.. ur fetish members means ??? hahahha.... ehh. mali collect ur MLOC t-shirt tis friday ya.. ^^..
Hope to c u soon.. ^^... :burnout:

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

not around again.... :*(

bro.. no worries.. will b TT for each month frm tis month onwards.. ^^.. :biggrin:

Hey all,,

I am a newbie here...and i would like to join the TT session. but unfortunately my car is in the workshop for some repairs...might not be able to make it for the session.. is there any other way for me to submit the form to you guys?....:)

willing to join for 1st time n registration but away for holiday..sigh.. next time will do.

NO worries Tomica.. Join us for the next TT.. We always here waiting for u.. :proud:

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Hey all,,

I am a newbie here...and i would like to join the TT session. but unfortunately my car is in the workshop for some repairs...might not be able to make it for the session.. is there any other way for me to submit the form to you guys?....:)

Sentra.. u can hold til for the next TT .. or u can PM us ur contact so tat v can contact u when one of us free to collect it frm u...

And again.. we always here waiting for u... heheh... :proud::proud:

PM me and I will provide you the Map, Please provide following details on the PM
Name
Contact
Car Model
Reg No

Can I have the list here for those who is coming this friday ??

1. Edi
2. Johnny
3. Durex
4. Leslie
5. Marzuki
6. EvoKit
7. Man
8. Lan

1. Edi
2. Johnny
3. Durex
4. Leslie