TT @ 28/05 @ Rock Cafe, Sunway

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Salam/Hi,

Anyone interested in a round of TT this Saturday?

Date: 28/5
Time: 930pm

Let me know.

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Padi, why dont you arrange date, time, location. I'm not sure if the others are up for a drive down to melaka fot TT and back, but no harm trying. Perhaps and overnight stay of sorts.

Whatever you decide to plan, insyallah some of us will support.

padi83

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Abg BR,
I'm not from malacca :) from taiping actually.. last year further study at malacca and meet new frens there.. early june I'm going to visit malacca again and already informed those sky owner over there.. maybe will arrange small TT like last year again at malacca.. hehe~

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
i dont have a skyline, but im keen to do photographic coverage, am i allowed :D

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
hehe have to go n see the return of merah, and my friends (inc my sis) drool at ur car like crazy coz its red :lollypop:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone can join la...

Khoyos... for those who want to venture into the night after TT, they're more than welcomed.

So.... do we have enough quorum for this Sat??????

zamad97

Known Member
Oct 9, 2006
balik kg this week.. padi, pm me your nombor.. boleh jumpa kat tepeng this saturday.

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Hello to all taikor... I've just secure a loan for my GTT... Maybe it will take a week for the whole process... Can I join the TT as well..?? Need to asked a few tips from all the sifu....:adore::adore:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hello to all taikor... I've just secure a loan for my GTT... Maybe it will take a week for the whole process... Can I join the TT as well..?? Need to asked a few tips from all the sifu....:adore::adore:
Dtg je, no one cares really what you turn up in because not all of us drive Skylines daily. Buat je muka tak malu but make sure introduce yourself lah. Wear a batik shirt or something :itsme:

i'm coming
Wah, monster Supra heard got Wangan terus coming out...:driver:
:burnout:

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
bro its not a tough job to charge its juice from Livina! gogo do it i want to see your boot lip (always forget to have a look everytime i see u lol)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello sifu's,

I have a question here. I was informed that removing balance shaft lightens the engine. No doubt the vibration increases but does the performance increase too ?

Is there any side effect ? Can we get the timing right or not ?

There is supposed to be 2 balance shafts ? can we remove both ?

Another question is regarding injectors. Instead of adding additional injectors can we use the RX7 injectors for 4G63T. What are the difference. RX7 is supposed to be 1.3 rotary...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience