TT @ 28/05 @ Rock Cafe, Sunway

Blood Red

500 RPM
Salam/Hi,

Anyone interested in a round of TT this Saturday?

Date: 28/5
Time: 930pm

Let me know.

Padi, why dont you arrange date, time, location. I'm not sure if the others are up for a drive down to melaka fot TT and back, but no harm trying. Perhaps and overnight stay of sorts.

Whatever you decide to plan, insyallah some of us will support.

Abg BR,
I'm not from malacca :) from taiping actually.. last year further study at malacca and meet new frens there.. early june I'm going to visit malacca again and already informed those sky owner over there.. maybe will arrange small TT like last year again at malacca.. hehe~

hehe have to go n see the return of merah, and my friends (inc my sis) drool at ur car like crazy coz its red :lollypop:

Anyone can join la...

Khoyos... for those who want to venture into the night after TT, they're more than welcomed.

So.... do we have enough quorum for this Sat??????

balik kg this week.. padi, pm me your nombor.. boleh jumpa kat tepeng this saturday.

Hello to all taikor... I've just secure a loan for my GTT... Maybe it will take a week for the whole process... Can I join the TT as well..?? Need to asked a few tips from all the sifu....:adore::adore:

Hello to all taikor... I've just secure a loan for my GTT... Maybe it will take a week for the whole process... Can I join the TT as well..?? Need to asked a few tips from all the sifu....:adore::adore:

Dtg je, no one cares really what you turn up in because not all of us drive Skylines daily. Buat je muka tak malu but make sure introduce yourself lah. Wear a batik shirt or something :itsme:

i'm coming

Wah, monster Supra heard got Wangan terus coming out...:driver:
:burnout:

i would like to see a Livina drift on wangan tho :love:

Even if the FWD Livina can drift, the driver is incapable to do so. :rofl:

Let see if my gtr's battery got any juice left due to the car sitting idle for the past 2-3 weeks. If not, Livina it is! :rofl:

bro its not a tough job to charge its juice from Livina! gogo do it i want to see your boot lip (always forget to have a look everytime i see u lol)

Top Bottom