TIMETOATTACK Track Day July 02 2016

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

After a short break from last Oct’s major HKS dominated 2-day weekend time attack event with NOB taking center stage piloting monstrous HKS GT1000+ GTR that had inspired the entire competition and the turnout was huge.

it certainly was the greatest event in the history of our existence. Now that the brand new Sepang Circuit is nicely broken in, we’d like to announce It’s TIMETOATTACK!

Okay, it’s a Track Day, purely. So no stress, just a good day out

This 4-hour Track Day will take place on Saturday 2nd of July 2016. Lap Timing will be available to all participants and transponders will be provided. Cars are limited to 70-max to provide greater enjoyment to all participants. We are also pleased to announce it’ll be priced at RM750.

Price

• Earlybird Price: RM750 per slot ( Now – June 23 )
  • Normal Price: RM850 per slot – June 24 onwards
  • On-site Price: RM950 per slot
  • Additional Driver: RM350 per driver ( apply on site )
Registration and Payment
Link: Registration Here

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Is there any auto transmission category for Japanese car maker?
It's a track day, so there's no competition. My understanding is it's free-for-all but under the TTA name so you'll have your glory time listed on the TTA site

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's a track day, so there's no competition. My understanding is it's free-for-all but under the TTA name so you'll have your glory time listed on the TTA site
How you wish you still have your hero?......:driver::biggrin:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Spot on by izso

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Nah. I timed myself and I got a miserable 3:33 which is quite bad. I wish I could have more track time and a proper track car. Hero was kinda butt heavy
Time to try again izso

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Launched: BMW's front wheel drive X2 arrives Malaysia at RM320,800

The new X2 is also BMW's newest addition to its line of Sports Activity Coupe's, created to transform the Compact Premium segment, and here in Malaysia, it is introduced in sDrive20i M Sport suit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience