The Traffickers take on Time To Attack 3

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Held on Sunday a day after the JPM CIMB Preferred Time Challenge was concluded, the infamous Zerotohundred.com TimetoAttack: Sepang final round took place yesterday despite the gloomy weather with more than 100 modded machines tried their best to make it to the Hall of Fame. The debut of the event marked the Zerotohundred.com’s 10th year Anniversary and with the third installment held last weekend, the growing interest from modders makes it a no surprise that TimetoAttack: Sepang will be an event to look out for next year.

Fantastic Coverage and Review by Traffic Mag Online

Various makes of modded beauties fight off their might against one another in the event. From APD’s Merc DTM and Audi R8, sleeper Beemers, Exotic Mods’ Audi R8, Porsches, a number of prancing horses of Ferraris, nimble Lotuses, diabolical Lamborghinis, high-end makes of Japanese beauties such as the R35s along with everyday rides such as Proton Satrias, Daihatsu Charades and more were there at the pits of Sepang International Circuit waiting solemnly for their turn to blaze the tarmac to glory. It’s all a matter of having the right set-up, precision mods, superb handling and top notch drivers to gain a spot in the Hall of Fame.

Somehow or rather, the pitstop looked as if there was an autoshow was held with beauties of all makes all under one roof. The best part would be, instead of just parked, all these modded beauties proved their worth by getting dirty and embrace the tarmac for the top spot in the Hall of Fame.

The final round was an invitation only participation for those to claim their spot in the Hall of Fame. The best time set by Farriz Fauzy in the wet, driving the Links GTR… undeterred in the second round was beaten by Kazama Autowork’s Type R which set the new benchmark to beat at 2:28:249 where as the latter set 2:30:421.

At first, Ling Ken Ji’s Garage R S15 managed to beat Farriz’s time at 2:28:720 before Kazama Autoworks claimed the day’s win. Certainly the amount of time spent on modifications complemented with the usage of a slick tyres and stripping off most the parts not needed in the car for a bit of weight reduction, all the hardwork and effort paid off.

Final of the TimetoAttack will be held in December. Kudos to zerotohundred.com for successfully held an event as such in the interest of motorsports and with the growing anticipation, I’m pretty sure TimetoAttack: Sepang will be making its way into the 2011 calendar of Sepang International Circuit. By then, hopefully I’ll get my car back and definitely I’ll be joining the fun. Those who have yet joined in the fun, you have up to December to prep your modded beauties or shall I say beasts? If not, cross your fingers as I do and hopefully TimetoAttack will be held next year. Check out TimetoAttack and Zerotohundred for the results.

text: Hage’ pix: Yaya, Akram

Attachments

HoHooi!

Oct 20, 2008
where did i seen that evo before....still thinking....hmmm....:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I just thought or modifying my rear drums to disc. I am trying to do it at the least possible cost and I thought of some options. Please advise or share some experience on whether the options that I thought about will work or not. By the way, I drove a Corolla AE111.

Option 1: But a pair or front disc brake from levin BZR/BZG and fix it to the front of my car. Transplant my original front disc brakes to the rear. Can the front brakes fit into the back? This is what I want to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience