Tesco Brand Engine Oil

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Btw the fuel brand JTX ok or not? I got mix reviews from this.

Oh yea, regarding on Tesco Oil. I hope they do not take oil from this crappy sh*t company..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not sure why. Maybe its because the Engine got used to it. If theres something like that haha.
Ya, sometimes is just hard to tell. Butt feel or whatever feel lol. To me as long as the car performs smoothly and I like it will do :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Lexus oil, Made in UAE, 100% Virgin Base Oil, 5W40.
Freaking rough on my CamPro!!!
Not only you. Happened to my Wira also.

Btw the fuel brand JTX ok or not? I got mix reviews from this.
Oil brand you mean? JTX is marketed via multilevel marketing. Problem with MLM is they will glorify their oil to beyond believable means. I've even seen one promo from JTX that their oil does not have any "additives" meaning it's organic or something. That's bullshit. As a normal oil I'm sure it does its job. As for whether it's any good I think I'll reserve my comments until I try it. But I hate the marketing.

And is Sureco that bad?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Oil brand you mean? JTX is marketed via multilevel marketing. Problem with MLM is they will glorify their oil to beyond believable means. I've even seen one promo from JTX that their oil does not have any "additives" meaning it's organic or something. That's bullshit. As a normal oil I'm sure it does its job. As for whether it's any good I think I'll reserve my comments until I try it. But I hate the marketing.

And is Sureco that bad?
I asked bcoz i got mixed review from a fren who is using JTX. My fren of course said good. Another fren who uses Mitsu Lancer said "NEVER USE JTX". So is either user preferences or product?

*Anyway if like that i stuck with Mobil 1

Sureco? u never knew who they are... last time they were the guys who made the Colgate Slander and Libel !!!

Even send via bluetooth (the old days) in the mosque to stop using colgate.

I knew when some frens in UiTM were promoting their Sureco to me... adeh..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not only you. Happened to my Wira also.

And is Sureco that bad?
Actually most companies will push up their product by advertising beyond amazing LOL!
Like NO.1 Oil and etcs :rofl:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ya, sometimes is just hard to tell. Butt feel or whatever feel lol. To me as long as the car performs smoothly and I like it will do :rofl:
I know it because I always notice my engine sound. Its rough like the oil is 0w0 lol. Exaggerating.

Actually most companies will push up their product by advertising beyond amazing LOL!
Like NO.1 Oil and etcs :rofl:
Advertising is okay lah.
Claiming number one is one thing, claiming bullshit is another thing :rofl:
At least backed with proper facts.

Enhanced Vehicle

Oct 21, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Lexus oil, Made in UAE, 100% Virgin Base Oil, 5W40.
Freaking rough on my CamPro!!!
I guess what you mean would likely be loud valve train noise on Campro using Lexus 5w40.

Virgin base oil means it is 100% non recycled base oil, but it does not mean that the base oil, even though it is 100% virgin, that it is of high quality, nor it is not a commitment that the additive package is good...

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I guess what you mean would likely be loud valve train noise on Campro using Lexus 5w40.

Virgin base oil means it is 100% non recycled base oil, but it does not mean that the base oil, even though it is 100% virgin, that it is of high quality, nor it is not a commitment that the additive package is good...
Valve train? im not sure but it felt like the engine sound is dampened when I use Bardhal.
I guess my engine loves Bardhal. Added some leftover Bardhal to Lexus just now.
Not sure if it helps or not.
Nah, im just putting the virgin base oil as a joke.
Yeah, i suspect Lexus oil has little to none addictives.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Valve train? im not sure but it felt like the engine sound is dampened when I use Bardhal.
I guess my engine loves Bardhal. Added some leftover Bardhal to Lexus just now.
Not sure if it helps or not.
Nah, im just putting the virgin base oil as a joke.
Yeah, i suspect Lexus oil has little to none addictives.
If from UAE should not be that bad leh!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): You'd assume from the title what you'll be looking at would be a bastardized result of an in-breeding process gone wrong. But you'd be wrong. Think of it as a marriage of a potential 900KG hatch with the face of a legendary hot hatch and an engine on steroids.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience