[team Shadowfax]: Ek 4drs 99 Spec If Possible!

yo all 99 spec civic member. hehe !!! any activities now a days? where is our beloved president?

our beloved president still waiting for his spoon engine arriving fr japan...
still waiting kat tepi port klang with lexi... hehehheee...
next activity will be futsal... and we are oso planning to send one car to drag battle this coming 21/5...

hey ppl, latest news on petrol. 5th May 05 12 AM petrol price will increase to RM1.52 per liter. that means 10 cents increase. what a major blow. haii, i think i tak mau buka VTEC anymore. haha.

wow !! looks like our president got big operation on his car. hehe !!! bro, drag battle dekat mana ?

hattech-v said:
our beloved president still waiting for his spoon engine arriving fr japan...
still waiting kat tepi port klang with lexi... hehehheee...
next activity will be futsal... and we are oso planning to send one car to drag battle this coming 21/5...

ohh, alrite. wah bro, still in office kah. so late? remember go pump petrol. hehe. look at my msg thread above.

have to buy one tanker laaaa... then beli banyak2 for 1 year stock....
still in office a lot of job to do.... one of it to surf zth... hahhahaaa...

I'm back but veri blur with the new version of interface here.. macam sudah sesat.. ahhahaa

i'm using bycicle only now.... petrol increase.... sebelum undi janji macam2 lepas menang kasi naik semua hargaa......

eh.... morninggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Morning..........

ok Friday TT
location Subang kencana........
9.30pm...........ok ShadowFax....

ohhh sorry... its not amsterdam... its hamsterdamn...
today our project will on since i have confirmedwith our shipping agent...
if the thing not arrive, they will pay compensation double of the price....
i think shud be otw fr port klang....

guys, can i take a look at the shadowfax logo?? i think i saw a car with that logo that day....anybody got the pic?

Top Bottom