Team EMPEROR from Penang - convoy to PULAU PANGKOR 2

What la... We're not similar to our namesake... Its' origin is out of totally different metaphors.

DarkChild said:
For some reason, I was expecting a whole lot of evo's.... *laughs*

For some reason, not everyone afford to own his/her dream car. But he/she has the right to have his/her interest in motorsports.

albertchoong said:
For some reason, not everyone afford to own his/her dream car. But he/she has the right to have his/her interest in motorsports.

No one is saying a person has to be able to afford a nice car to have the right to have interests in motorsports.
I'm merely made that comment because the name 'Emperor' is conveniently or should I say Obviously similar to the one from 'Initial D/ Project D' anime/manga, which is the reason why I was expecting a whole lot of Evo's as I have heard of such a group on our local shores before.

Last edited:
DarkChild said:
No one is saying a person has to be able to afford a nice car to have the right to have interests in motorsports.
I'm merely made that comment because the name 'Emperor' is conveniently or should I say Obviously similar to the one from 'Initial D/ Project D' anime/manga, which is the reason why I was expecting a whole lot of Evo's as I have heard of such a group on our local shores before.
Really? Wow... There's a team with our namesake and has a whole lot of Evos? Very interesting.

Not to dissapoint my friend, but our name does not come from that aforementioned anime :)

DarkChild,
I also was expecting to see a lot of EVOs.. hahaha... I'm sure most of us would. kekeke... =Þ

ScAvEnGeR,
self praising?

alvin24 said:
DarkChild,
I also was expecting to see a lot of EVOs.. hahaha... I'm sure most of us would. kekeke... =Þ

ScAvEnGeR,
self praising?
What is there to self praise about? It's just a simple comment. Don't be too perasan la... :regular_smile:

i like tht saga man...clean looks...i wonder where he got the rims..feel like getting 1 for my saga....

ScAvEnGeR, Please do excuse me if I do not share your point of view of the originality of the 'EMPEROR' name for the group....

alvin24, apeng... Cheers guys...

DarkChild said:
ScAvEnGeR, Please do excuse me if I do not share your point of view of the originality of the 'EMPEROR' name for the group....

alvin24, apeng... Cheers guys...
Haih.. What to do... It's all because of the cartoon :) But it's become so common we'll just disregard any of them comments di la.

Cheers 'tho.

Darkchild, i felt the same too.....

The word 'Emperor' has such a strong meaning.....

DarkChild said:
DarkChild,
I see.. maybe I'm too sensitive... I apologize if my words mind you... Sorry...
BTW, we really have a whole lot of EVO team in Malaysia? in which state? curious for that....

BlackSamurai said:
hmm, where is the black wira?
BlackSamurai,
Sorry, we temporary don't have any black wira in our team. But we have 2 wira in white. hehe...

eujin said:
i like tht saga man...clean looks...i wonder where he got the rims..feel like getting 1 for my saga....
eujin,
That's my friend's ride. yeah, it's not only with nice look, but with a talented jockey too...

Top Bottom