Suggestions Pls!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hafetz

To All Sifu's And Members At Zth...

Hye I Have A Hyundai Elantra 1.8 Gls Yr 2005

Colour Champagne Gold And Everything Is Stock Standard

So I Need Some Suggestions.i Was Thinking To Change The Tyres And Rims Also A Lil Bit Of Body Kit..

Pls Suggest To Me Wat Size,model And Where Can Get Good And Reasonable Price..

Appreciate It So Much!!

im not too sure about elantra b/kits...but i think lowering ur ride and using 15/16 inch rims would be nice.

Ingolstadt said:
sell it and get a sportier car... kekeke

aiya!!! dont be so bad la. for 1.8 car better change to 17inch rims. can get those in klang. for the bodykits...i doubt abt the availability of a ready made ones. suggest go for custom bodykits. can get it done in pandan indah.

u can only judge it by yrself.. go to any tyreshop..point at any of the rims u like.. .try it on.. 16 or 17.. tak suka, jes walk away

Fluffy said:
yup..dont be shy.if they dont like u just looking..pop the birdie.

Pop the birdie?:angel_smile:

Yeah, just go to any shops and look see look see. Might find what you want.:_:

honestly lar... speaking from heart ... if wanna mod that car till it looked nice.... REALLY DAMN DIFFICULT ... but if really wanna mod it.... 17" lor.... take off the SARONG .....and change a sportier one..... really nothing much that could be done, cos i think really hard to find someone who produce performance parts for this model, not even projector headlamps if i'm not wrong. sorry to say.

If you modify it :

Your parents will think that you are a boyracer, or a spoilt kid taking parents gift and modify it untill kena kacau by JPJ.

If you sell it off and buy another car... say 2nd hand Vios:

Your parents will think that you are actually a smart kid, that will capitalize on what was given, make your own decision on what you want and assure yourself a great and bright future. :) Then upon changing to Vios... you can get what you want di mar... projector headlights, turbo kits, bodykits, whatever........

Elantra...i think 17 inch wil look nice and lower it.

hafetz, about performance. There's a turbocharged Elantra here in Seremban. Black paintjob and with huge Cusco side decals. Look quite nice and garang.

can turbo charge..no prob.but i would keep it NA.1.8 wor.enuf for me la.:_:

but a new coat of paint would be better! hehe

supercharge it... kekeke...
get 17" rims....
lowered ur car...

with all that, without bodykits also look nice and decent...

yup.the b/kits part arh...i dont think it would look nice.just lower it and smack on rims.

Actually for middle executive cars like Elantra, it looks pretty good with those bling bling shiny 17" wheels and lowered too. Tint it black all around(risky though) and make sure the car is polished all the time. Looks damn cool.

Plus, you can fit a nice set of HID lamps.

Top Bottom