I need some suggestions and answers. Help me out guys.

Terrychan92

May 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi , i owned a Satria neo cps . and i went to kakimotor in sunway to get sparkplugs and they recommend me Denso iridium 7 0.4mm . Ok so i bought it and installed it right away. My friend (who drives an EK9 ) told me it sucks and suggested me to get NGK iridium IX 7 Instead . So i went back to Sunway -.- to exhange. But they say my neo cps was not able to fit ngk ix 7 cause they say its 0.6mm and its not compatible. So i'm not really sure anymore, I need some suggestion and answers from you sifu's who plays neo cps/non-cps . What do you guys think? hopefully i can get some answers soon so i can replace my spark plugs.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

btw my denso sparkplug model is IT22.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye guys , well i recently purchased a BMW 525i (M) with a BOT kit , i have changed to bigger intercooler , redid the intercooler piping , redid oil piping , added a scavenge pump (turbo oil return pump) , added a BOV to my turbo system and also serviced my TURBO at Tong turbo.

Now , when i drive the car around normally , it is fine i can rev up nicely and all. Problem is when i floor the pedal , in other words , heavy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience