Strange sound, help needed !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

amadeus

Known Member
hi guys

recently i have encountered this strange sound when driving. i m driving an auto car. sometimes, when changing from P to D, i encountered this strange sound like "thuup" at the back of the car.
also, sometimes, when braking or changing gears let say from D to N, this sound will come out. i have noticed it few times and it seems to come from the back of the car.

anyone encountered this sound before? can someone enlighten me, what sound is this?

back or ur car?its not the transmission for sure.coz its in front

it could be ur rear disc brakes.
do u press the brakes when u shift to D?if yes...its most likely ur brakes.

1.6 gen2 rite?

Your car FR izzit?

he mentioned in other topics his car is a gen2..hehe lotsa a probs..that's wat he said..the only thing left at the back is his brakes.

guys, thanks for replying. i tried asking some friends around but nobody knows what sound is that.

can it be the disc brake that causes the sound? let me describe again. today the sound came out twice which never happen before. when i was driving towards down the slope and brake as i reach the junction, the sound came off. most of the time, the sound will come out when i try going down a narrow road. other time when i experience this sound is when i go through a man made bumper, like those that u find in most of the housing area that prevents car from going fast.

i m damn clueless on what actually is the problem now. sigh.... i m going to eon again this saturday.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom