Something Is Scary Happening In My House!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
chelnick,
Maybe the "girl" who stayed with you thought you were not horny enough for her. hahaha so she left for a more horny human guy. You should've f-ed the "girl" when you had the chance. At least, rather than hear people say, "pei kwai tiu", you can tell them "ngor tiu kwai" hahaha

sometime this 'friends' is protecting us... jus like in Thailand..they buy a doll(atcually i oso not sure wat is tat)... they put it near the house gate n they believe it will protect the house owner from bad things...

well...i sometime also got 'something' disturb me while i sleeping inside my room...when i try 2 wake up jus like someone is holding me... it feeling a dreaming but got 1 nite it happen almost 3times...since i take my dads azimut(hehe...duno how to say mah) near my bed...it never happen again...

ok... i dunno if it was me la... but something happened just now...
i went to put my music louder...and left the room to go to toitlet..
returning back to the computer.. the speakers ere off... that's really odd.. cos i remeber making them louder.

acura said:
ok... i dunno if it was me la... but something happened just now...
i went to put my music louder...and left the room to go to toitlet..
returning back to the computer.. the speakers ere off... that's really odd.. cos i remeber making them louder.

ur sister maybe....

phew.. it was my sister lucky... but i tot she was sleeping man.. lucky i ask her ... or else... i will be so horrified!

acura said:
phew.. it was my sister lucky... but i tot she was sleeping man.. lucky i ask her ... or else... i will be so horrified!

i knew it ar..kekekekeke.....

the lights also she did.....dun tell her i told u wan ar...
k?

kekekeke

to clarify, put a camcoder to record everything...

acura,

what are you doing? everytime online 4-5am kah? hehehe this was the most active time for the ghost....especially hamsaup ghost.....

dun think too much.....ppl always said " if you never did anything bad, even got ppl knock your door at midnite you also wont be frightened".....unless you always bully ppl so you scare then to become ghost and look for you to revenge .... have you ??? :P

she is a good gal lar

TypicalGuy said:
she is a good gal lar

how you know worrrr????.... i think she's naughty.... hehehehehe

anywayz... don't bother ler... its more scared of you so just ignore it...

chelnick said:
how you know worrrr????.... i think she's naughty.... hehehehehe

anywayz... don't bother ler... its more scared of you so just ignore it...

SHE IS NOT.....

hahaha.....

lolz... no cam recorder leh... later find out things thats are not suppose to be.. lagi terukk....
well LET IT BE THEN.. lols... james i good girl hoR! ... hehehe..

if really find out something...remember don't pickup any phone call when it rings...

acura said:
lolz... no cam recorder leh... later find out things thats are not suppose to be.. lagi terukk....

eh dun la like that.. dun bang me please T.T...

hehe so the lights still flickering ah?

acura said:

kekeke..of course ler....

i said on and off.. not flikering.. its on and off

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom