I am gonna be changing my tyres soon (NCT3-195/55/r15) which has has been
on my Waja for 2 years. I have been introduced to Firenza ST-03 which is
reported to be made in Japan, but i am not sure abt this tyre as I have
been searching for info for it.

I have used to search button but all the info i gatherer was quite old and
most of them does not state where to get them at a reasonable price. Eneos
is selling it at RM230 a piece. A Falken tyre shop in Sea Park PJ only has
ST-05 which is made in Indon but the price is RM210. Any place that i can
get it at a reasonable price around PJ/Sg. Buloh or any place near?

My target budget is sub RM200 and more on comfort. Should i get
Firenza or is there other choices out there which is better? Any recommendations? NO NCT3 for me again...

NCT3/5 of similar sizes will set u back RM160 per piece. sime between 140-150. silverstone is about 170-180 depend on models.

if u want good tyres for sub200, its difficult. a continental is just about 210-220. good buy though firenza also same price.

Thanks for the info Zan. Any other comments and suggestions?

hmmm why dont u opt for Bridgestone MY-01 .. Falken ZE-512 also not bad ;)

i think Ze-512 won't be under RM200 per piece rite? If my memory serves me rite, its a performance tyre.. MY-01 how much ar?

I just changed 4 pcs of Michelin Energy XM1 size 185/65/14. Previously was running on 185/60/14 Yokohama ES100 and i found this tyre to be extremely noisy on highway. However, you'll be rewarded with excellent wet and dry weather grip.

As for Michelin XM1, its rather expensive if you ask me. I got mine for RM 166 per tyre while my previous ES100 was only RM 160 and these Yokos are actually high performance tyres while the XM1 is a comfort tyre. However, all i can say is that the XM1's are so much quieter and my ride is now alot more comfortable. Of coz part of that is attributed to the increase of profile from 60 to 65.

You could try XM1's if you don't mind the price at the moment. Maybe in a year or two time, the price will drop a bit.

ok. will note dat down when i am i am going tyre hunting... thnx man!

Top Bottom