SIC Track Day

besides dis too gung-ho ppl,der were other complaints abt ppl goin TOO slow on d track!yes,v understand,stock street cars r allowed on track too.heck,my 1st drive in SIC was in an automatic 1.6L Civic!but pls lar...stay off d racing line n dun simply weave into ppl's line.....a fren told me dat he was blocked by 2 Kcars,probably on a cool down lap..but d problem was..dis 2 Kcars were driving SIDE BY SIDE!really not a nice thg 2 do ler......

what color is the 2 kcar?

lonewolf,
like i sed,i dun wanna get into specific ler.....hope u understand.....
cheers

hey guys..its been a while. btw, my wife tell me that u guys asking some photo from sunday track day.

Wow.... GT3 my friend car... but another one yellow was puncak la... haha
GT3 good handling and powerfulll like it...

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

hey guys..its been a while. btw, my wife tell me that u guys asking some photo from sunday track day.

BMW cucuk white.. porc..... the BMW heart is different... so powerful la....

wah, so many pages of hu ha to read regarding this track days
LOL
all i can said is its a track day
somebody go with excitement, some with spirit of competition, some for fun, some trying to take in like a race in federal highway, and some driving like lembu cox its a track car or whatever reason lah.
Combination of all above with careless mentality = DISASTER
LOL
Lucky i dint join this time around, i think enuf lembu there d
hahahaha

Hi bro! nice talking with U last Sunday :hello:

that sunday i saw 2 porc gt3. 1 is white and other 1 is orange:love:

i believe the white one was a RS while the orange one what a CS... speculation based purely on the body decals...

wow! sounds good! very lucky la your husband!:love:

hahahaha...no wonder that suprise no secret lg , hehehehehe he very lucky :hmmmm: , he always drive laju2 dkat akleh haiyaa , maybe better car can asah better skill lg .. Who's know someday he can be profesional racer , lucky me n hubby same kpala gila2..:stupid::love:

OOT...but just a soft reminder...

FlagsArraySml.gif

good job!but knowing wat yellow n red flag means 4 a starter is good enuff oredy...u hardly c any other coloured flags in SIC anyway...........but d MAIN PROBLEM is,i know most of d drivers KNOW wat d flag means....it's wether they c it or simply buat tak nampak,dats d problem....

Bart, saw the website of track day schedule, what is mean by formula car and road car? and why all 1 hr, 1 hr session does it mean that every 1 hr = Rm300?

yes I saw the current track day schedule only has single hour sessions all the way till december.
bart can you advice what is going on with this?
is sepang doing away completely with the usual 3hr sessions?
or does a RM300 payment entitle participants to a full day of track, seperated into 1 hr sessions.
please advice.

Bart, saw the website of track day schedule, what is mean by formula car and road car? and why all 1 hr, 1 hr session does it mean that every 1 hr = Rm300?

Dear all,

The one hour session is a single slot available to road cars in-between sessions reserves for formula car (single seater). Which means, whenever they (single seater) coming back to pit for an hour break, it's your turn (normal car) for an hour to run the track. You (normal cars) can participate in this session and yes, it has a different RM/hour to that normal TD.

Normal Open Track Day is still available from time to time. The next is on Sun 11th July (for bikes & cars) and another one is on 15th July (Cars only). We do updates confirmed TD here

There is also a new Track Activity Calendar which you can follow on what's happening on the track on daily basis here

Why so long no update?? when have track day again?? where's all the kaki?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom