should I buy this KP61?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

headshot

Known Member
:albertein My uncle is letting go his white KP61, the age of this car i assume around 18yrs the number plate shows BCDxxxx erm, few yrs bk I drove this car to my college everyday, it doesn't have any major mechanical prob. just some wear n tear like the door is leaking water and the A/C is not cool enuf then the crappy antique cassete radio need to get rid off. and off course some aged door panels and dash board
All part of this car is stock and it is maintained by toyota official mech. all these years, my uncle are letting it go for RM4500.
Should I take it as my daily transport? If I took it, what is the resale value in case I need to change ride again. I planning if can get this car, I would change all the rubbers of this car (door seal rubber, windscreen rubber blah3) then the cassete player to CD player, respray paint, erm since the front n rear bumper suffered some minor bang, I would like to replace with some nice bodykit to it, can any sifu recommend me what bodykit are suitable?
Yesterday at Cheras Tmn Midah saw a red bodykit KP61, looks nice neat :)
So can any sifu heard suggest me to buy this car or not? and come mod tips :P thanks :biggrin:

a fellow member's ride

drift5.jpg

his nick is kp61 ;)

small body, 1.3 engine. FR chasssis...yipeee... time to drift..

actually, no market price one... spare parts very difficult to obtain.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom