Sentra Boleh Club!! ~Sentra~ The Best of The Best!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Val,

your absorber making sound macam ah moi jerit on bed?? haha.........
Myvi also say byebye vios. if myvi is stock engine then i think the vios should join our forum more. hehe.............
18inch is damm too big. if evo put 18inch still looks fit fit.........

some kancil put 15inch rim!!
the wira sport got 16inch rim. the rim is from JRD which is quite heavy like a steel rim. imagine the wira sport with 4-2-1 and big rim. 4-2-1 sudah drink more petrol. then the rim come in big big dragging the car and make the car going macam hungry horse. the result is severe extreme high fuel consumption.

all i know is u pump nitrogen into your tyre then u can feel power(can feel a bit). my fren driving manual 1.3 wira said he use nitrogen on all wheel(with steel rim) and get 10% fuel saving!

nasirWBK

Oct 20, 2006
Val,

your absorber making sound macam ah moi jerit on bed?? haha.........
Myvi also say byebye vios. if myvi is stock engine then i think the vios should join our forum more. hehe.............
18inch is damm too big. if evo put 18inch still looks fit fit.........

some kancil put 15inch rim!!
the wira sport got 16inch rim. the rim is from JRD which is quite heavy like a steel rim. imagine the wira sport with 4-2-1 and big rim. 4-2-1 sudah drink more petrol. then the rim come in big big dragging the car and make the car going macam hungry horse. the result is severe extreme high fuel consumption.

all i know is u pump nitrogen into your tyre then u can feel power(can feel a bit). my fren driving manual 1.3 wira said he use nitrogen on all wheel(with steel rim) and get 10% fuel saving!

oooo rim can effec to fuel...now i know...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
eh.......... rim got effect but how big effect i dun know larr.....
i only know my fren told me he use nitrogen in his tyre and save 10% fuel.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
val,

su hould spray ur car like that...........
hook up that big wheel.........

then u can be our local fast & danger & furious mat rempit

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Hahaha.. Me?? Mat Rempit?? I thought mat rempit was for bikes only? hehe..

North.. i don't want to have a sign on me that says,
"Hey jpj/police come and saman me" hahaha..
Thats why i try to keep my car looking as simple and original from the outside..
Hahaha..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
when u paint ur bonnet with ghost rider pic i bet the police will say "please spare my life..................................... pls..........................."
so dun think too much............ just do it...................

val u pretend to be a nice kampung guy car is it? once buka bonnet u can see 4 blow off valve, 1 blow off valve for each piston, quad turbo, 1 turbo for each piston,quad NOS, 1 NOS tangki for each piston, 8 fuel injector, 2 injector for each piston, exhaust is 4-4, each piston has its own exhaust, 4 k & N open turbopop intake, each piston has its own individual intake, SVVT-LHH (Super variable valve timing - Lift high hig) engine head.

dun play play............

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
North

U want me to fly is it??? Hahahaha...
U need to destress bro..
Ur brain is working TOOO hard..hahahah...
Later all those with powerful cars, like gunner with s15, all scared to drive near me.. coz inside my car they think i got 1000hp..hahaha..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
yeah val...
they think under ur car bonnet got W24 4 X 4 quad sequential parrallel turbo.
96valves!!
even F1 car let u throw far far............

i rather draw the ghost rider pic on the engine bonnet to let ppl think the driver of the car is a ghost rider. hehe. so they will give way to me on the road..
keke.............

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
normally tyre shop got this service
try goto the bigger tyre shop, they got this Nitrogen one.
not expensive. if u buy tyre from them they will give u FREE pump Nitrogen to ur new tyre.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
nasir,

i got 1 very good advise.
u pump N2O (nitrius oxide) to your air intake pipe also very good!!
guarantee power up many many...............
hehe............

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone here bought those hammers for breaking glass in times of emergencies? These hammers come in many shapes and sizes: some look like a regular hammer but with pointed metal tip and others look like a pocket knife (where you push a button and one sharp object pushes out).

These hammers/tools also have blades to cut seat belt in case we are stuck and need to get out.

But my burning question is: can this hammer be used on windows with security tint? I emailed one popular company...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience